Do you take Xenical EVERY meal?

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
Do you take your Xenical every meal? Even if you know that there is little or no fat in the meal? I have cottage cheese for my lunch nearly every day with some LF crackers, and the total amount of fat doesn't get very high.

I have been taking the tablet "just in case".

I know cottage cheese isn't too exciting, but I'm paranoid about what could happen whilst I'm at work should I have something with more fat (you know what I mean ;)).

if it has any fat in it then i do but if it has nothing then i dont bother as its a waste of time and a tablet as it has nothing to work with

you take the xenical with every meal.AS LONG as you dont go over the max allowance then you will be fine, side effects only show up when youve been naughty.

remember though,that xenical only works with fat...so if youre not eating enough fat it wont work.

If im having something with very little fat i still take it.my doctor told me to.the max dose of xenical is always in your system.i do believe that someone else here was advised the same recently by their GP

xoxo

Hey passiflora

I take it with breakfast even though it's just an Alpen bar and a banana. I take it with lunch & dinner too usually they're around 10g fat each though.

Does anyone know if you're meant to take another one if you have a snack with fat in it? Like if you've already had all 3 for the day..?

Hey passiflora

I take it with breakfast even though it's just an Alpen bar and a banana. I take it with lunch & dinner too usually they're around 10g fat each though.

Does anyone know if you're meant to take another one if you have a snack with fat in it? Like if you've already had all 3 for the day..?

no, 3 a day to be taken with the main meal :D

I take three a day, even if I have a meal with practically no fat. Maens it's always in my system and I'm not going to cheat and eat something high fat!

cheers for that info hops... my doc is a total *beep* and didnt give me any info, so i just assumed that if you dont eat any fat then you dont take the tablet.... i was getting worried that im nearly on week 3 and only gone through just over 1 pack

cheers for that info hops... my doc is a total *beep* and didnt give me any info, so i just assumed that if you dont eat any fat then you dont take the tablet.... i was getting worried that im nearly on week 3 and only gone through just over 1 pack

I think all of our doctors are beeps!! You are better to come here for info and advice hun, docs seem to know sod all.

xxxx

I take one with every meal, 3 meals a day, I just like to know i have a routine, if i didnt take one with every meal i know i would forget.

your welcome yums :D

keep taking the 3 a day,anymore help, we're always here,the docs know nothing hun!

xoxo

I also take one with every meal (3 meals) even if it has very low fat :)

Back