Do you think a stone for xmas is doable?

Thanks for the support girls...think I'm going to have a major green day tomorrow :) I miss baked beans and spuds. I'm treating myself to an Indian tonight. Rogan Josh 6 1/2 syns and Pilau Rice for 7 (I'm on a red day). I'm such a rebel :D!!

I never have takeaway anyway however spent the day sitting with someone eating junk. I've been good though and brought in tinned spag Bol (2.5 syns) and had bananas and grapes as boredom food instead of eating the choccy and crisps on offer. On another positive note when I started sw a week and a half ago my belt was on the loosest/second loosest whole. Now I'm 3/4 holes in!

Woohoo well done!!! :) so great. When people notice it's so much of a confidence boost and when you feel it in your clothes! Fab!

Also brill on being good!! Lol. Is tinned spag 2.5 for the small tin? I loooove the stuff!! Haha x

Thanks for the support girls...think I'm going to have a major green day tomorrow :) I miss baked beans and spuds. I'm treating myself to an Indian tonight. Rogan Josh 6 1/2 syns and Pilau Rice for 7 (I'm on a red day). I'm such a rebel :D!!

Uh oh....just looked in the book and Pilau rice is 14 syns on a red day....flip!! Just when I thought I was being naughty in a controlled way. Oh well I'm not going to worry as it's my Star week and I haven't had a take away in months. The syns were so high because I was doing a Red day.

Uh oh....just looked in the book and Pilau rice is 14 syns on a red day....flip!! Just when I thought I was being naughty in a controlled way. Oh well I'm not going to worry as it's my Star week and I haven't had a take away in months. The syns were so high because I was doing a Red day.

Couldn't you wangle it to be a EE day? Or have you had too many healthy extras? X

So I've just checked it. I had one of my Hebs - hifi bar and 2 of my HeAs - milk and 2 mini babybel originals and no other syns a part from my Indian. 6.5 syns for Chicken Rogan Josh, 2.5 syns for pilau rice. I've had to syn the cheeses now which are 3 syns each. So that brings us up to 15 on an extra easy day...so not so bad.

Thanks Estrella! xx

Woohoo well done!!! :) so great. When people notice it's so much of a confidence boost and when you feel it in your clothes! Fab!

Also brill on being good!! Lol. Is tinned spag 2.5 for the small tin? I loooove the stuff!! Haha x
1.5 for the small tin and 2.5 for the big tin on an EE day.

Morning!!

Well done for the losses ladies, you're doing great!

I'm working late shift and it's tough being away from 6.30 until about 2, I get so hungry! Tomorrow I am away for a spa weekend, going to enjoy my meals & the champagne as it is a treat I have been looking to for ages, hopefully I can undo asome damage swimming and in sauna :)

Good stuff!! Sometimes it's easier going EE and syning your he's so good! You never had a naughty day!!

Woohoo 2.5 for a big tin!! I looove it!! Yum yum ill have that for my dinner. I've sold my fridge as I'm going travelling after Xmas so the next month is going to be difficult!! Ill prob live off tins of spag Bol! Hahaha. Mmm

Aw that sounds fab a spa day. Just enjoy yourself. I drank half a bottle of gin and had crisps dip and nachos on Saturday and got a 3.5 lb loss. U can do it as long as you just straight back into the next day. If I have a crappy day I try to count calories and as long as you don't go over 1500 calories in that day it's not that damaging to your weight loss!! Have a fantastic time! X

4lbs off :D

Estrella- 14lbs to lose 8lbs to go
HolidayDieter - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
jenAlfie - 14lbs to lose 10.5lbs to go
Kirstyr21 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LauraJade23 - 14lbs to lose 11lbs to go
Lucee47 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 8.5lbs to go
SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 11.8lbs to go
Tia4908 - 14lbs to lose 7lbs to go
Vanwoodle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LouLou19 - 14lbs to lose 9lbs to go
FatGurlSlim - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
ijshort - 14lbs to lose 12lbs to go
Cherry-blossom - 14lbs to lose 9.5lbs to go
Lal235 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
3106Catherine - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Can't see me being slimmer of the week this week. Last night I had a Chinese and wine. Sweets and crisps. Today I had a McDonalds!!! :( sooo guilty. Hope it's not too bad on Wednesday

Can't see me being slimmer of the week this week. Last night I had a Chinese and wine. Sweets and crisps. Today I had a McDonalds!!! :( sooo guilty. Hope it's not too bad on Wednesday

Estrella I swear we are alway bad at the same times! I had a big bag of randoms last night and Birdseye burgers tonight in white rolls with mini Oreos after! Back on plan tomoz with 5 syns max Each day for the rest of the week for me! Need at least a 3lb loss this week and then a big loss next week if I've got any chance in losing this stone!

Haha ohhh dear. It's so difficult when everyone is egging you on. Just come off it for one day!! One day usually isn't too bad but I've kicked the arse out it for two days solid haha. Back on tomorrow. 5 syns max! Lol x

I've had Chinese buffet (and trust me... I majorly pigged out!) I feel a bit guilty cos I don't want to ruin all my hard work and effort. I'm going to be perfect until Wednesday now. Minimal syns and plenty of speedy food!

1.5 off for me which is amazing seeing as how I pigged out a few times.

ijshort - 14lbs to lose 12lbs to go
Cherry-blossom - 14lbs to lose 8lbs to go
Lal235 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
3106Catherine - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Aww well done cherry! Haha soufflé fingers crossed for us!

I weighed myself today and I'm the same as my last wi (I had lost another 2 lb on my scales since then. So back up) but I'm only eating veg and protein. Nothing else. Salad eggs and chicken for the next 3 days. Haha. X

I'll have a sneaky weigh tomorrow and hope I haven't done much damage! I've been scared to eat today!

3lb off woo! So please as I thought I'd put on!