Do you think a stone for xmas is doable?

Hey,

Yeah I think it is doable, with loads of hard work. 100% sticking to being good.

I'm up for giving it a go!

Hey,Yeah I think it is doable, with loads of hard work. 100% sticking to being good.I'm up for giving it a go!
Im up for it :) its christmas eve a month today. you would need to loose 3.5 a week to do it x

I couldn't do it, but I'm at target and a stone would be way too much for me to loose (although would be great as then I could gain a stone over Christmas lol)

Good luck everyone who's going for it though, you can do it :)

Donna I love your thinking. I keep thinking I'm gonna get thin then eat everything to get back to my size now haha.

Right girls I'm up for it. My wi is Wednesday. My last wi I was 13.11 so I'm hoping for 13.7 1/2 for Wednesday!!! We can do it. I've been great this week and no alcohol tonight as up at 5am for carboot sale tomorrow!! So I'm positive!! Xx

I've a few things planned (which always involve food & alcohol) leading up to Christmas but I'm sure if I am good the rest of the time I can lose at least 8lbs!

So 1 month today!! We'll be at least half a stone lighter, hopefully double! :)

Personally I couldn't lose a stone, as my losses are always small but I'm aiming to have 7lbs off by Xmas, I'm 3.5lbs don so it's heading in the right direction.
good luck everyone, we can do this xxx

I would really LOVE to join you as i've been getting measly 1/2 lbs off lately, and i have my holibobs in Feb so you have no idea how much, unfortunately i have no idea how i would do it!
I do however wish you tonnes of luck and i will be following your thread and who knows i might even be able to pinch a few ideas :p

good luck :D x

I'd love to have a stone off by Christmas. Having a great weekend SW wise. I weigh in on Wednesday too so hopefully I can get down 3.5lbs. Ohhh I'd love it!!!

Game on!!! Well I am going to try and have more protein. Red days as I personally feel I lose more when eating less carbs! And I'm going to do Jennifer ellisons fat blaster DVD every day or 2nd day!! Good luck. I think ill post a diary to see how it goes too x

That's my first goal. I weigh in on Wednesday and I'm quite confident I can do it! Shall we start a list?

Souffle (14lbs to lose. 14lbs to go)

Count me in for the list. I weigh in Monday and start then after my half hearted effort this week.

SparkleJo - 14lbs to lose. 14lbs to go!

Ok girls, here goes!!

Estrella - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkeJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

We can do it :)

I'd love to join in too if that's okay! Would love a stone off for christmas!! :)

Estrella - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
HolidayDieter - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkeJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

I've been perfect so far. Not tempted by anything naughty which is a miracle for me

Back