Do you think a stone for xmas is doable?

I'd love to join in too if that's okay! Would love a stone off for christmas!! :)

Estrella - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
HolidayDieter - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkeJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Can I join too please really need to lose a stone for Xmas and its my first week 1st weigh in Wednesday. Good luck guys

Kirstyr21 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go.

Of course!

SparkeJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Oh hh at a carboot sale and all the cakes and snack vans. My boyfriend asked if they had brown bread and she just glared at him haha. Oh well 2 cups of tea will have to do then I've got all my syns and he's to eat in front of tv. Haha. May even have a few gins!!! Lol.

I only had 4 syns yesterday. Going to try for about the same today :)

wrong thread oops

Last edited:
Count me in too I'm weighing tomorrow evening was 9.12 last week after 2 gains so my best Xmas present would be to be 8 something :-D

Hey!

First weigh in for me tomorrow....if I have lost 1lb this week it will be a miracle!! I've just been to a children's birthday party and had a few treats ffrom the buffet table! Oops but the lady who was hosting is on slimming world so not all bad!

Shes lost loads since I saw her last so total inspiration!!

Added jenAlfie

jenAlfie - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Hey can I join please?

I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow and I'm expecting great things from it :)

I would LOVE to lose a stone before Xmas as it would put me at 9 stone 7 and just 1 stone off target! I would be happy with 7lbs off in time for Xmas but I've been losing roughly 7lbs a month without any exercise so def gonna push for a full 14 this month :)

Good luck all!!!

SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LauraJade23 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Yay! I'm excited. Remember all you Monday weighers to record today!! :) I'm so excited for Wednesday. How sad. I had a cheeky peak on my home scales and think I've done it :D fingers crossed!!! X

Morning!!

Lost 1lb today. Which is great considering I said I wouldn't "start" until today.

Woohoo, have a great Monday everyone

SparkleJo 14lbs to lose. 13lbs to go!

Can I join too please!? My first weigh in tomorrow and would love to have a stone off for Christmas but I will be happy with 10ibs if not!
Tia4908 14ib to lose 14ib to go!

Good luck everyone :)

this is exactly what i need! have made a conscious decision to return to sw today and would love to join for some extra motivation. xx

A stone by christmas?! Sounds amazing but is it really doable? I have no doubt its possible.. But it is possible and at the same time not feel like your dieting. I find that when i think about being on a diet i gain more weight than no being on a diet atall!xx

Id love to lose a stone and feel like i would be able to do it reading all you girlies' post. Please can i join in the christmas mission?? Buying some scales tonight!xxx

List updated!

Kirstyr21 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LauraJade23 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Lucee47 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
Tia4908 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Vanwoodle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Yay! I'm excited. Remember all you Monday weighers to record today!! :) I'm so excited for Wednesday. How sad. I had a cheeky peak on my home scales and think I've done it :D fingers crossed!!! X

I'm excited too so we can be sad together lol! I'm aiming for a 4lbs loss cos it's my first official week. I hope we've managed to do it! :) x

Can I join please? I'd love to lose a stone before xmas, and might help motivate me more too :D I don't weigh in til sunday though. Good luck everyone!!

Please can I join? My first weigh in is tomorrow. I'm hoping to go from 10st12lb at my last weigh in last week to 9st 12lb by Christmas Eve.

Good luck everyone!

Back