Do you think a stone for xmas is doable?

Hey!! No ifs or buts. It's doable you really try. My boss lost 4 stone in 4 months just by dieting and exercising and she looks great. She's kept it off now since april. So we can definately do it!! Positive positive positive.

I can't add you girls to the list on my phone but maybe someone else could? :) x

I has my weigh in tonight- not sure if this counts? Ie when challenge starts

But soooo pleased -3.5lbs it's the 3.5 I've put on in last 2 WI's but so happy it's gone!!!

14lbs to lose 10.5 to go :-D

Estrella - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
HolidayDieter - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
jenAlfie - 14lbs to lose 10.5lbs to go
Kirstyr21 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LauraJade23 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Lucee47 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
Tia4908 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Vanwoodle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LouLou19 - 14lb to lose 14lbs to go
FatGurlSlim - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Good luck!! well done jenalfie!! amazing!! just shows it CAN be done!!

I just completed my first 30 day shred. Oh boy its tough! but i like how its only half an hour, you just get into it and then its cool down which is fab. nothing worse than being snookered and youve still got 40 mins to go!! lol. :D wi tomorrow!! eek.

ijshort - 14lbs to lose 14lb to go

Hi folks, I just added my name to the list...hope that's ok. The extra support is greatly appreciated!! I had a good week and have been very focused. Hopefully I'll have a loss. I weigh in tomorrow evening...

Good luck!! well done jenalfie!! amazing!! just shows it CAN be done!!

I just completed my first 30 day shred. Oh boy its tough! but i like how its only half an hour, you just get into it and then its cool down which is fab. nothing worse than being snookered and youve still got 40 mins to go!! lol. :D wi tomorrow!! eek.

Please tell me the 30 day shred gets easier!? I've done day 2 today and every single muscle I have feels destroyed already! I'm aching in places I didn't know I had muscles!!

Haha I don't know! This is my first day! I've heard by the 6th day it's a lot easier but then on tenth day you have to start level 2! It's my arms defo feel "shredded" lol x

Haha I don't know! This is my first day! I've heard by the 6th day it's a lot easier but then on tenth day you have to start level 2! It's my arms defo feel "shredded" lol x

Ooooohhh I read you last post as you completed your first 30 day shred as in the whole lot lol!

My arms killed last night and now after day 2 my arms AND legs are destroyed! Lol!

Oh well 28 days to go (",) good luck Hun :)

I know that skipping breakfast is bad.. But the comes the stupid question? If you wake up around midday (i know this is bad in general but lost out on a lot of sleep a few days before hand) and you eat not long after.. Is it as bad? Or worse.. I wouldn't have lunch as well, just dinner in a while xx

Lucee - I posted a thread a week or so back called 'breakfast or no breakfast' and I got some good replies you should have a look!
I think you are probably eating at your body's 'breakfast time' anyway lol...

Well on my way to losing that stone now. 8.5 lbs down in the last two weeks and only 5.5 to go. I've been 100% the last two days aswell so hoping to stick to it and keep losing x

Lucee - I posted a thread a week or so back called 'breakfast or no breakfast' and I got some good replies you should have a look!
I think you are probably eating at your body's 'breakfast time' anyway lol...

Well on my way to losing that stone now. 8.5 lbs down in the last two weeks and only 5.5 to go. I've been 100% the last two days aswell so hoping to stick to it and keep losing x

Thanks! Ill have a look. Buying my scales tomorrow so will let you know next week how ive done xx

Good morning everyone, I had my first weigh in last night and lost 6ibs :)

Tia4908 - 14lbs to lose 8lbs to go
ijshort - 14lbs to lose 14lb to go

Eeek. Well done Tia!!! I'm starting to worry I'm not going to do so well!!! Ill let you know at 6pm. Fingers crossed. But that's amazing!! Long may it continue xx

Well done!! Good luck Estrella. Mine is at 19:30 x

Thank you guys!! Just hope to hit my half stone (and some!) next week now. Ahh good luck for weighing in tonight! Be positive, you will both be fine! Keep us updated! x

Can I join? Rejoined on Monday and I know as its my first month I can get good loses. Really want a stone gone by Xmas.

Hey!!

Ooh well done on the losses ladies!! Amazing!! We can do it!

It'll be Interesting to see our collective loss at Christmas too!

The 30day shred does get easier as in you know what to expect but I don't think the ache ever stops lol! :)

Back