Do you think it's alright if I have my shakes at night?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by millux, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Weird question, I know..

I just find that as soon as I have a shake, I get SUPER hungry.. even if I wasn't hungry at all before drinking it.

Do you think it's 'safe' to just have them all at night before I go to bed? I know it's weird but, the hunger really puts me offtrack and makes me want to eat. :\

Any scientific reason as to why this wouldn't work? Thanks! :] x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You really need to spread them out because they are packed with vitamins and nutrients and they would no doubt overload your body and I guess u would be sick....
    U could just try half a shake in the morning then a full shake at around 3pm then a full one at 7pm then the other half when u need it later on in the evening?

4. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Yes I agree split them into two smaller packs and have 6 small shakes etc may help

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I have the same problem but i imagin if u gulp them all down together it might just have some weird affect on ur stomach lol (toilet issues perhaps lol!). I try to hold off til lunchtime before i have my first one, 4pm for my second one and i do WS so have a meal at about 7. When i did TS i found it helped me to half my packs and have 6 smaller shakes throughout the day x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.