Do you think my skin is due to SW??

I have never suffered with spots as such - have got the odd one now & again & thats mainly when due my period.

Anyway - since being on SW my skin is terrible!! :(

I am so horrible spotty, almost rashy on my chin with a couple of spots on my cheekbones.

I do have sensative skin & hadn't changed any products. I have since bought a neautrogina facewash which I sware is making me worse - kind of one of those, is it, isn't it things though!! I have also bought a T-Zone clenser but haven't used that yet.

Just wanting to know if you think it maybe linked or I am just late in gettingthe spot hormones, lol !!

I have read a fair few posts about people's skin being dry, but I thought my skin would be lovely & glowing,not looking rough!!

I believe that there is a point in your life where you need to start following a proper skin care routine.

It could be down to diet, stress, anything but the more you put into your skin the more you will get out of it.

When I have the time/patience I like to use exfoliator, cleanser, toner and both day and night moisturisers. Find natural products (I use Lush and Origins), try to stay away from things with loads of chemicals in them.

It sounds like you have been lucky up until now, maybe it's just time to listen to your skin and invest some time in it?

Also, drink loads - can only do your skin good, I believe.

I believe that there is a point in your life where you need to start following a proper skin care routine.

It could be down to diet, stress, anything but the more you put into your skin the more you will get out of it.

When I have the time/patience I like to use exfoliator, cleanser, toner and both day and night moisturisers. Find natural products (I use Lush and Origins), try to stay away from things with loads of chemicals in them.

It sounds like you have been lucky up until now, maybe it's just time to listen to your skin and invest some time in it?

Also, drink loads - can only do your skin good, I believe.

I hit that stage all of a sudden about 6 months ago, since starting SW and keeping up with my quite regimented skincare regime my skin has cleaned up (always had really greasy skin and tonnes of blackheads). I really think it's a combination.

Go see the clinique ladies at boots/local department store if you have cash to spare. They were pretty helpful. :)

it's a tough one, i have noticed a difference in my skin, but only being dryer (sp).

i do think a good skin care regime is very important, but if you have sensitive skin (i do too) be careful what you use

My skin broke out when I started SW. I thought it was a reaction to eating properly and it soon settled. You haven't started having saunas have you, cos that had a terrible effect on me.

Back