Do you think SW has changed your life, or changed you as a person?

I say its healthy eating in a sustainable way for life in a structured way! No brainer, it just works! :)

I always laugh at theb telly progs on weight loss ( especially Gillian Mckeith ) when the people have to eat grilled chicken and steamed greens vurtually every day - I eat some delicious meals and to be honest, there's not much you cant adapt to SW friendly with a bit of nipping and tweaking. I eat more and better than ever now! x

I've never seriously tried a diet before, but i've always known i didn't so much as over eat, ( actually i eat far more now then i ever did!) as eat all the wrong stuff, toast and crisps and cheese... What i love about SW is its taught me what the balance bit of 'balanced diet' means in practical, doable terms. Now i can make better choices and have pretty much all the things i want but i balance it out: if i want that chocolate bar i might chose not to have crisps as well, or if i really really want crisps too, i can use flexible syns and make sure the next couple of days are better. For me its about knowing not every day can be a flexible-eat-what-you-like-day! Its made a huge difference to me.

Back