do you think this would make bolognaise?

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
This is my plan quorn mince mushrooms and spicy tomato soup mixed thickish with some sort of herbs baked in oven or will I be sick?
xx

not to sure hated the tomato soup but put it like that it now sound delicious let us know what it tastes like

Andju that sounds lovely. The spicy tomato soup is actually alright and I might try this when I move up a step (hopefully in three months), be careful with the seasonings though.

sounds like a good idea, I actually like the spicy tomato soup,let us know what it tastes like:xmastree:

I use turkey mince, onion, garlic with 1 tomato (my CDC says this is ok but yours may say differently) then courgette sliced thinly as pasta, then cottage cheese on top - Lasagne! It's lovely.

I use turkey mince, onion, garlic with 1 tomato (my CDC says this is ok but yours may say differently) then courgette sliced thinly as pasta, then cottage cheese on top - Lasagne! It's lovely.
That sounds yummy,mine wouldnt let me have the tomato though without a doubt!!
I made the bolognaise it is really quite nice and makes tons!!
I made the soup normally in the end and chucked it in ,then added a bit more water, baked in the oven for 20 mins on 160 as I wasnt sure so cooked it on low heat, put teaspoon of mixed herbs in ,would be nice with pepper but someone broke my pepper mill thing 'cheers kids' and put it back,didnt fancy whole peppercorns in it,going to try a bit of tabasco aswell next time.
Anyway its pretty good and worth trying
xx

I used to get like.. asparagus.. and broccoli.. boil them.. then get a casserole dish.. put the soup over the top *mixed obv*.. and then slice courgettes over the top.. Yum yum yum..

x x

Do you know what Julie I'd had almost the same idea as you about using a spicy tom soup, except I was thinking of making Chilli (minus the kidney beans of course, just a pinch of seasoning). Someone mentioned on another thread about folding a "poppadom" to make a taco shell, and I thought maybe you could put chilli mince in it with some iceburg lettuce and some cottage cheese on top...yum!

Back