do you think this would make bolognaise?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andju, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    This is my plan quorn mince mushrooms and spicy tomato soup mixed thickish with some sort of herbs baked in oven or will I be sick?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    not to sure hated the tomato soup but put it like that it now sound delicious let us know what it tastes like

4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Sounds good. You could even have some cabbage as pasta!

5. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Andju that sounds lovely. The spicy tomato soup is actually alright and I might try this when I move up a step (hopefully in three months), be careful with the seasonings though.

6. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    sounds like a good idea, I actually like the spicy tomato soup,let us know what it tastes like:xmastree:

7. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    I use turkey mince, onion, garlic with 1 tomato (my CDC says this is ok but yours may say differently) then courgette sliced thinly as pasta, then cottage cheese on top - Lasagne! It's lovely.

8. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    That sounds yummy,mine wouldnt let me have the tomato though without a doubt!!
    I made the bolognaise it is really quite nice and makes tons!!
    I made the soup normally in the end and chucked it in ,then added a bit more water, baked in the oven for 20 mins on 160 as I wasnt sure so cooked it on low heat, put teaspoon of mixed herbs in ,would be nice with pepper but someone broke my pepper mill thing 'cheers kids' and put it back,didnt fancy whole peppercorns in it,going to try a bit of tabasco aswell next time.
    Anyway its pretty good and worth trying
    xx

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I used to get like.. asparagus.. and broccoli.. boil them.. then get a casserole dish.. put the soup over the top *mixed obv*.. and then slice courgettes over the top.. Yum yum yum..

x x

10. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Do you know what Julie I'd had almost the same idea as you about using a spicy tom soup, except I was thinking of making Chilli (minus the kidney beans of course, just a pinch of seasoning). Someone mentioned on another thread about folding a "poppadom" to make a taco shell, and I thought maybe you could put chilli mince in it with some iceburg lettuce and some cottage cheese on top...yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.