Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

2 spaces available in Team 14 - come on over to our thread if you want to join...or if you are in another team and want to merge.

I wonder if this thread is better on the main CD section. I don't think anyone comes into the Teams section unless they are already in one.

struggling to make up a full team

hi all we are struggling to make a full team, currently which teams need how many members to make a full team? We need only one new member, but think a lot of teams need 2 or 3 newbies so perhaps we should combine some of our members with new teams so all can get the full support of a team?

let me know what ya all think

There is a recruitment thread somewhere on here (I know I started it!:D;)). I was hoping it was going to make it as a sticky (haven't made your mark on minimins until you get a sticky!) but it never happened.:(

Leahs lightweights need another commited member pop onto our thread and itroduce your self.xxx

Moving Mountains (team 4) needs 2 new members. If you're interested send me a quick message either on here or PM me if you are interested!;)

Team 7 are looking for a new member - please drop into the team thread if you are interested in joining a GREAT team!

Hello

I am looking to join a team as I start my SS on Cambridge on 6th January, would love to share the journey with others.

Thanks

Hello

I am looking to join a team as I start my SS on Cambridge on 6th January, would love to share the journey with others.

Thanks

Hi Angela1974 - if you are still looking, suggest you introduce yourself on team 7 thread. Thanks

Good evening peeps! i was on here in October but was told to come off c/d by my gp...
ive now got the go ahead :banana dancer: to re-start.. so i restart tomorrow morning..

any teams need a new member????

Back