Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi I'm new to the board, (so can't pm I don't think) and would really love to be part of a team! I'm really sticking to this and working hard to let the slimmer side of me come out (I know it's in here somewhere... ) Please let me know any vacancies for any teams. Thanks
Claire xx

team 1 has at least 1 space, just pop along to our thread.xx

all spaces are now taken i think.xx

Last edited:
Hi, i think team 15 needs a couple new members? I only recently joined them but I think 2 or 3 people have left in the last week??? xx

Hi

I would like to join a team please. This is my second time on CD. I was going great guns the first time after losing 2st 8lb in 7 weeks, but then the OH and I split up so sort of spoilt things for a while.

Hi Marie, I have replied to your post on team 15 thread, you are more than welcome to come and join us! It looks as though we are another 2 members down aswell if anyone else wants to join us?

One of the team members who left was the team leader so we could do with a leader or I don't mind stepping up if someone tells me what to do?????

Hope someone can help xx

Thanks Irene! Sounds simple enough, I don't mind unless anyone else in the team fancies it, I will ask as some have been here much longer than me :) and probably know alot more!

So do we just need weigh in results each week from peeps and from newbies their starting weights? Do the results need to be sent to you or just posted on our thread?

Thanks x

Hi all i would love to join a team plz i was in team 6 but ive had no contact with our leader for a while so i have decided to find another team. I still have a little to lose and i restarted on the 2nd after a week break, if anyone has a space then plz drop me a pm or something thanks Kel xx

I'd like a team

Hi
Did CDSS in June & lost 2 & half stone... Would like to join a team for the next positive step to shed 3-4 stone. Hope there's a team that can help...? :)
Day 1 CDSS today :17729:

Hi Kel and Nicky, team 15 are after 2 new members so you are both welcome to join us!!! Let me know xx

Yes Please

Hi MrsR
Yes Please...

Great, see you on the team 15 thread :) x

I have quite a bit to lose (10st ish) am on Day 5 today. Would love to join in with a Team if anyone has any space.

Jess

Back