Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 7 - Fat Fighters have a place available for anyone who is committed to CD and likes to post.

All that we need is what you weighed last Thursday (as if your were already on the team), what day your WI is, and then your new weight by Thursday night and we'll work out the rest.

Please drop into the thread and introduce yourself (with the details mentioned above) if you want to join us.

Hi i have just started again ss this week - totally dedicated only stopped because i got pregnant (unfortunately lost the baby) so im back here :)

if anyone needs a dedicated cd'er im here

nikki xx

HI,
team 12, skinnyminis is looking for nother member, come and introduce yourself on our team thread, 1st one in can join.
welcome to anyone who`s interested!!!!

Evening peoples a space has just become available in team 4 - moving mountains. If anyone is interested either pop over to the thread or send me a quick PM. Look forward to meeting you!;)

Hi Guys,
Skinny Mini`s is looking for another 2 members, if your interested pop along to our team thread and introduce yourself.
Thanks x

Team 8 - Gr8 M8s Losing W8 have two places available for anyone who is committed to CD and likes to post.

Please drop into our thread and introduce yourself, if you want to join us.

Hi,
team 12.............skinnyminis need 3 new members.
just come over to our team thread and introduce yourselves. x

maybe, theres so many new teams and no new members....lol
how many do you have now, we have 3, and 1 is taking a break for a couple of weeks.

leahs lightweights need a new member, please.xx

Team 8 - Gr8 M8s Losing W8 have two places available for anyone who is committed to CD and likes to post.

Please drop into our thread and introduce yourself, if you want to join us

Hi,

I was in a team briefly and decided a few weeks ago that I couldn't do it saying I was going to join slimming world but it is just too slow and I want results like yesterday so I have done some soul searching and decided tonight that I was giving it one last try. I have been to see my CD councellor tonight and I am armed with a weeks supply. I am starting in the morning so if any of you out there are still in need of a new member then let me know.

Hi,

I was in a team briefly and decided a few weeks ago that I couldn't do it saying I was going to join slimming world but it is just too slow and I want results like yesterday so I have done some soul searching and decided tonight that I was giving it one last try. I have been to see my CD councellor tonight and I am armed with a weeks supply. I am starting in the morning so if any of you out there are still in need of a new member then let me know.

Hi Yasmine, we are still looking for team members and would love for you to join us, come visit us soon ok ?

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/56322-team-8-gr8-m8s-losing-w8-looking-two-new-members-o.html

Are you still looking for another team member Lily?

Or anyone?

I'm only on week three, but are determined to lose at least another 17lbs before x-mas.... and thats just the start! :p So anyone???

Team 7 are looking for 2 new members - please introduce yourself on the thread if you are interested (and plan on sticking around a while)?

Thanks

Team 7 are looking for 2 new members - please introduce yourself on the thread if you are interested (and plan on sticking around a while)?

Thanks

Arh sorry Minz,

If I had known you were wanting two new members I would have come back to ur team but I have just joined team 8. I hope you find some soon.
Take care
Lins xxx

Arh sorry Minz,

If I had known you were wanting two new members I would have come back to ur team but I have just joined team 8. I hope you find some soon.
Take care
Lins xxx

That's a shame alright - saw you posting but you were snapped up before I could do it. Good luck on restart hun!

Back