Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi I would like to be in a team I started SS Saturday 3rd and have given my self until August to lose at least 5 stone! It will be my 21st and I am very determined to reach this target but may need some help and some friendly competition along the way

I would love to join a team, I started SS+ today and I need to lose 56LBS, so far so good.......my journey has begun.

Hi Tracey

I too am from Warminster (family and friends still live there) but have been living in Bath for the past few years

and have a similar amount of weight to lose I've added you to my buddy list and would love to stay in contact

good luck I am on day 4 and feeling v inspired!

Hi Lisa (Lisa-Lashes)

New to these forums, how do you add people into a buddy list???? Maybe we should start a new team as there are loads of new people at the mo......hey and you could be the team leader if you want!

Hi Girls,

There is a space left with the water babes, 1st come 1st served.. :D

xx

Me please.....please choose me.

Hello All,

I started SS on Wednesday. I have anywhere between 6 and 8 stone to lose.

Anyone looking for a team member?

Bec x

1 new member needed for team 1 leahs lightweights.xx first come are in, come and introduce yourself.xx

Last edited:
Team 8 looking for two new members, please come to our thread and introduce yourself :p

Hi, I started on 5th Jan and I'd love to join a team please. Had my first weigh in after 5 days and I've lost 9lbs so far. Could really do with the support. Cheers

Kate

1 new member for leahs lightweights needed ( team 1) 1st to introduce themselves on our thread is in.lol.

I have a question to IreneH or really any of the other veterans. Is it mandatory that teams consist of 6 members? Can't we start with 7 and rotate who gets weight if we decide before hand and won't affect the challenge results?

Hey guys, I'm still looking for a team to slot into if thats possible. I only log onto here once a day in the evening so if someone see's this, pls grab me as I'd love to be part of any team!

Thanks, Kate x

Last edited:
I have a question to IreneH or really any of the other veterans. Is it mandatory that teams consist of 6 members? Can't we start with 7 and rotate who gets weight if we decide before hand and won't affect the challenge results?

In my opinion, this would be too complicated, the teams have worked well with six members, this would open up to the best six getting scores and whats the point of that :confused:

Just popping in to say Team 8 has its full six members again :wee:

Back