Do you weigh more than your OH?

I used to weigh more than mine; embarrassing at 5' 3" when he was 6' 2"! I weighed more than him when I met him when I was 150 lbs. He has a very small frame and now weighs about 7 lbs heavier than me at my heaviest. So now I'm a good 3 stone lighter than him :D

Unfortunately yes. He's a nice average 12 1/2 stone bloke, I'm a huge 19 1/2 stone monster!!!!

Getting there though... I was 20 1/2 not so long ago..

Auburn said:
Unfortunately yes. He's a nice average 12 1/2 stone bloke, I'm a huge 19 1/2 stone monster!!!!

Getting there though... I was 20 1/2 not so long ago..

Great to hear hun , 1 stones is a hell of a lot... Well done and keep it up!

I weighed 4 stone heavier, am still 3 stone heavier, he's the same height as me but I do like to tease him by calling him short arse :p

yeah my oh is only an inch or so taller than me (i'm 5'6) and he's 9stone something (weighed himself the other day and said he's PUT ON weight!) and i'm 14.5 stone so i defo get the feeling of little and large when we're out together... even if i manage to shift all the weight i want i will still be bigger than him (even when i was a size 10 i was heavier than 9st) so now i just gotta fatten him up a little (which wouldnt work even if i tried... i swear the guy can eat like a horse, so jealous lol!) xxx

Yes, by alot!

I'm 6ft and broad, and I will never be lighter than my girlfriend, and it doesn't bother me to be honest :)

I'm about a stone and a half heavier than my OH and it really upsets me,it feels so wrong. I love it when I'm quite a bit lighter than him and I put his jumper on and it hangs really loose.....roll on baggy jumper days !

I was nearly 3 stone heavier than him, now I'm lighter!
He's starting a diet soon too though so am sure he'll catch up and overtake me at some point, but eventually I'll be a lot lighter than him in the future too!

Im not, but my OH is 6 foot 2. I dont like being the weight I am. I am happier and more confident at a size 8 - that is where I am going to be once again. 112lbs and a size 8.

My OH is very under weight so I way quite a lot more than him despite being shorter!

MY OH has now decided that at 13st, he is FAT and needs to lose about a stone. Makes me feel ace at over 19st, ey... !!

Im 4 1/2 stone heavier than my fiance *sigh*

Well, this has totally depressed me! Now I have even more motivation to lose it! lol

X

I weigh 2st more than mine, and that's after losing 2 st already!! He is 5'11 and 10st. Not sure I'll ever be as light, not sure I want to be, but we'll see!!

Yes, and I probably always will, cos he's a skinny type. It doesn't bother me at all. as long as i'm prettier than him, I'll be alright. ;)

Back