Do you weigh more than your OH?

The boyf is 6'1" and 10 and a half stone. I've got about four stone to lose before I'm less than him. I'd be happy at 10 and a half stone when I'm 5'7"!

My OH was much skinnier than me when we first got together, but he was going through a bad time at home, he's now about 3 stone heavier than me. He keeps saying about losing some weight, but he hasn't got the will power to change anything, so...until he is really ready to lose, he'll stay bigger than me lol x

Yes and I always have been :( My boyfriend is about 11 stone and 5"10 and has such an amazingly fit body! So at my biggest, 21 stone and 5"5, I was 10 stone heavier than him! I am 17.10 at the moment though :D Slowly but surely...

He is also insanely supportive, no idea why he wants to be with me!? He must be crazy. :8855:

squish said:
Yes and I always have been :( My boyfriend is about 11 stone and 5"10 and has such an amazingly fit body! So at my biggest, 21 stone and 5"5, I was 10 stone heavier than him! I am 17.10 at the moment though :D Slowly but surely...

He is also insanely supportive, no idea why he wants to be with me!? He must be crazy. :8855:

I know what u mean, I look at photos of myself and think what the he'll is he doing with me but then it spurs me on because I know he deserves to enjoy me at my best so it keeps me going,

The support from your oh means the world though I feel,

Xxxx

I am about 3.5 stone heavier than mine :-( hopefully will get less every week though :)
He is so supportive, I don't know what I'd do without him! Xx

Back