do you???

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
weigh in the same clothes each week? I do but wish I dared weigh in something else, what im wearing didnt look nice the first week and after loosing some weight it looks even worse lol but a different outfit might weigh more lol
off to get weighed now catch you all later
xx

Good evening Kat, The first two WI's i wore the same clothes but this week i think i might wear something else. Its always work stuff so i can imagine that my clothes will weigh muche less/more.

I think if you wear jeans and a thick woolly jumper then you may have a difference lol.

Good luck hun x

just got back from my weigh in and I am totally gutted only 2 1/4 off :( one good thing out of it all though I dont feel like running to the cubord and eating everything in sight, which would be my old way to deal with things going wrong but I actually feel quite sick :(
I must look at the bigger picture, I must look at the bigger picture, I must look at the bigger picture 2.5 stone in 6 weeks
period is still missing so im hoping that will arrive at some point this week and I will have a good loss next week so might even dare wear a different outfit lol xx

mpk.... ive had weeks losing anything from ZERO to 7 pounds.. this really is a roller coaster lol

your doing great xxx

misspinkkat, get yourself some perspective please! :whoopass:
2.25lb would've likely won you slimmer of the week at any 'convensional' diet clubs, you've done fantasticly!!! 2.5st in 6 weeks, wow! xx

thank you girls
I needed that slap Minx :)
feeling more positive now and enjoying a chocolate tetra,
decided this coming week I am aiming for -2lb and that will take me to under 200lb :) less than I would normally hope but a great milestone on my journey :)
xx

fingers crossed but ill be happy with 2 :D thank you xx

Well done misspinkcat on your loss this week - I know that you would have liked more. I am averaging 5 pounds in a fortnight (thats been the pattern for last 4 weeks) and I'm happy with this. I think that my skin is looking ok, which is a big consideration on a VLCD.
Good for you not reaching for food as a comfort after weigh-in, something I've been guilty of for years. Best of luck for next week x

Back