Do you...

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Come and update your ticker and side bit just after getting weighed?

I just want to be overweight now! then goal will be in sight....seems to be taking forever hehe, I am so impatient :D

I do but this week when I wasnt happy with my loss I didnt do it straight away lol
your doing so well wont take long at all hun xx

I am exactly the same good result I shout about it to everyone and their son, not so good and I keep it stum hehe strange lot we are!

Yesssssssssssss i love updating my ticker but i do mine on a regular basis ..i.e.. when ever i see a change LOL!!! so it goes in 1 pound increments for me hahah

*must stop weighing at home*

I do it religiously after weigh in!! I'm like you, can't wait to see those figures melting away!

yes as soon as I get weighed on a Thursday morning I am straight on here and updating - so tomorrow morning here I will be!

yep as soon as I get weighted and log on I update x

Definitely! Soon as I get up on a Monday morning-weigh in then log on here and update everything! Love to see the lbs going down!:D

Not sad at all - it's really motivating to see the pounds drop off!

Just had to say how well you're doing too! Brilliant weight loss so far, hun! :0clapper:

Megan - sad - :) no way! It's part of what keeps me going.
I come on here and change my stats in the side bar - then after that my general weightloss ticker then my 95 days to xmas ticker and then I go to the spreadsheet on my computer and update my details and graph on there.
I need to see those numbers go down and I love watching as they do!

I was only messing, I love watching the number go down. I love getting weighed, I never felt like this on any other diet!

lol as soon as i get in the door from weigh in i switch the lappy on, grab a shake and bottle of water and start updating!

Same here, for better, for worse, straight on! I know how you're feeling, Megan- so tantilisingly close to being overweight- I just want it to happen NOW!!!

OOh on a side note, is that a new pic, Jim? You're looking most svelte!

I'm too rubbish to have got myself a ticker,when Mr T finally has some time to spare(bless he is working flat-out), will get him to help me liven up my posts.....could be a while though as he works between 3 offices in the uk each week and is overseas from the 14th for 6 days, then its a mad mad couple of days for us,but one day I will have my very own signature and ticker x

Back