Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Awww glad you had a lovely time love, nice to see you back. Fingers crossed for your wi.
xx

Welcome back Dobo, we missed you.

Good luck for the wi :)

Thanks girls, seems like I have been away for ages !! Weigh in went OK. Gained 2.5lbs but I have been known to gain half a stone on a two week holiday so that's pretty good. Feeling pretty positive this morning, have only had 4 points so far, plus allowing 2 for milk, that leaves me with 13 for tea and this evening so good start. I was really starting to see a difference before I went away and I really want to be a stone lighter for Christmas. It is a pretty realistic target, Christmas Day is 16 weeks today, so thats a pound a week between now and the start of the party season ! I bought some christmas presents from the book man that visits the offices where I work today - how impressive is that, I'm usually a Christmas Eve shopper !!

I wouldn't worry Dobo I put on 2lb over the weekend :D
Well done on the christmas shopping, I've started as well, sofar got dd 2 prezzies and ds 3 prezzies :)
Hope you have a great loss next week love.
xx

It definately goes on a lot faster than it comes off !! Had different leader at my WW meeing last night. Really enjoyed the meeting, it was informative and funny. She told us that she dieted for her wedding and then went on honeymoon and put 13.5lbs on in one week ! That takes some doing, she's now lost a total of 8.5 stone with WW though and was entered for Slimmer of the Year competition. Wish I knew where she had a regular meeting. I wonder if I rang WW they could tell me ?

Hi Dobo and welcome back hun, glad to hear you had a great holiday.

2.5lbs is nothing hun, will be gone so quickly once you're back on track.

Well done!

Having a good leader makes all the difference. My leader is brilliant, she really works ar her classes and prepares a little presentation and gives us quizzes and handouts. She is really funny and supportive. Give ww a ring.

Good luck this week.

Ax

Believe me Paula, you really don't want to know !! Diet rubbish and so is everything else at the moment. Don't know if its just post holiday blues but I am well and truely fed up. Missed class this week, no good reason really which was a silly thing to do. Hey ho ....

Aww Dobo, we all get like that from time to time :hug99:
Right missy, get back on it and you'll feel soooo much happier!
Is there anything else bringing you down love? We're all here for you if you need a chat/rant whatever :)
xx

Chin up love. We all have our "weeks". Just get back on the wagon and start afresh.

Ax

Hi everyone. Thought it was time I put the last few months behind me and got down to this diet. It is a month since I last posted on here but I have been popping on now and again to see how everyone is going on. Having lost just over a stone since starting WW last January, I started to feel much better and really lost "the click" as Marie calls it ! I have messed around all summer, a pound on, a pound off, STS !! I have carried out attending the WW classes and have pretty much kept off what I had lost so I guess I should be pleased with that really ?! I started again a week last Monday (8th), determined to take charge of my weight and get moving again. I lost 1.5lbs at weigh in and am now at exactly half way (19 lost, 19 to go). Hope you girls can keep me on the straight and narrow !

Thanks
x

PS - Nails, Paula, Andi and Starlight - Sorry for not replying to your posts, just couldnt think of anything positive or worthwhile to say but I did appreciate your support - Thanks xxx

Back