Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Hi Dobo,
welcome back, i'm restarting WW 2nite.
now the autumn is setting in i'm planning to keep full on point free soup, just had a bowl & am stuffed.
hope you have a good day
xx

Welcome back Dobo... we've missed you

And well done on the 1.5lbs loss :clap:

PS - Nails, Paula, Andi and Starlight - Sorry for not replying to your posts, just couldnt think of anything positive or worthwhile to say but I did appreciate your support - Thanks xxx

Hello you! No need to apologise love, sometimes we all need a bit of space, really pleased to have you back with us and sounding so determind!
Well done on your 1.5lb loss, half way to go, you'll be there in no time.
xx

O dear, so much for good intentions ! Haven't really pigged out but haven't dieted either. I am rubbish ! Really want to loose this weight but really want to eat aswell !!! I know when I fill my tracker in and write everything down I can loose weight but when you don't, it is so easy to kid yourself and consume 10 points in bits and bobs (like a spoonful of ice cream straight from the tub, a few chips left by the kids, a cake at work for someone's birthday, a glass of wine .....!!!) I will try and be good this weekend and might managed STS at weigh in on Monday.

Have a good weekend everybody.

x

Hope you've had a good week, fingers crossed for a good loss for you.
xx

Thanks for your support - as always. You were right Starlight, it wasn't a complete disaster, I lost 0.5lb. Better off than on as they say. I am going to be good this week. My tracker is at the ready. 2 points for my breakfast, plus 2 for my milk. Cracker bread and WW tuna in tomatoe and herb dressing for lunch and an apple (3). Not sure about tea, possibly ww lasagne and some free veg. Feeling good .... lets hope it lasts past Wednesday tea time !!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling positive Dobo, stick with it!!!
xx

Well, bit of a blow out last night. Feeling badly done to like we all do - you know, over worked, under paid, not appreciated etc. etc. Back to it today so on the whole don't think I'll have done too much damage if I can be good all weekend. Nothing planned that involves eating so I should be ok. Will let you know how I get on at weigh in - Monday at 7, so I'll be back on on Tuesday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

That's it, you've had your blow out, don't let it affect the rest of the week.
Best of luck!
xx

Well I put 1lb on last week but lost it this week and it put me back in the stone below. Hooray !! Trouble is, I keep doing this and I need to get my head down and get away from this 12stone/11stone danger point. I don't know if its all in my head and loosing a point from my 20 makes me think I can't possibly do it or what. I'm sure dieting is as much to do with your mind as your mouth !! I am going to a wedding in 4 weeks and I would love to be just 4lbs lighter. It is a friend of my husbands from work and I've never met most of the people who will be there and really want to feel OK. Have yet to by an outfit - would love a dress but I haven't worn a skirt or a dress for at least 5 years ! I don't even own one. Please, please let me be good for a few weeks, I am so rubbish at this ...

Well done on losing 1lb! The 4lb in 4 weeks is achievable, you'll feel great if you can do it. We're all behind you!
Best of luck and let us know what outfit you get :)
xx

So far so good but we are having bit of a bonfire party tonight (late because of OH shifts). I have only used about 5 points today so I have given by self a chance of sticking within or near my points. I'm doing jacket pots and chilli so that should be OK and I'll try and stay clear of the dreaded vino !!
Thanks for your lovely positive comments. I hope I don' let myself and my WW team down !

Back