Doc said no

Thanks I thought that might be the case I will do that. I just wondered if it was different with ones that have been bought and are still factory sealed but had no idea where to find out not bought drugs off amazon before lol

Pippasdvision said:
Thanks I thought that might be the case I will do that. I just wondered if it was different with ones that have been bought and are still factory sealed but had no idea where to find out not bought drugs off amazon before lol

I wouldn't have thought you could, as of course there are always ways in which things can have been tampered with, even if still sealed, so a legitimate company would be unlikely to touch them. But as I said, you never know! Do you have any friends or family who might be able to use them? :) xx

I dont know I think I will just take them to a pharmacy like you suggested most my family are skinny minis except my dad who loves being a rolly polley and wouldnt change for all the chocolate in thorntons lol. Many thanks for your advice tracey much appreciated.

Pippasdvision said:
I dont know I think I will just take them to a pharmacy like you suggested most my family are skinny minis except my dad who loves being a rolly polley and wouldnt change for all the chocolate in thorntons lol. Many thanks for your advice tracey much appreciated.

No probs, sorry it wasn't very useful, lol. I myself have about 7 boxes full of full strength Orlistat which I'm not taking at the moment, but I'm keeping them for if I need them in the future! :) xx

Back