• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Doctor Prescribed Xenical Tablets

Hi, I am a 34yr old woman. I am obese.

The beginning of January I joined WW and to my shock, weighed in at 24stone 13.5lbs.

I got off to a really good start -
Wk 1 - Lost 5lbs;)
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5lbs;)
Wk 3 - Lost 2 lbs;)
Wk 4 - Lost 2.5lbs;)
Wk 5 - Stayed the Same:(:confused:

I discussed my weight loss with my doctor and he advised me that Xenical would help me with this hugh journey.

Since taking Xenical, I feel the urge to urinate alot. This apparently is a side effect.

Has anyone any experience of taking Xenical?

Would love to hear .....:confused::confused::confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sorry not taken Xenical

But well done on your weight lost thats really good in just over a month. When you have a good lost sometimes you will get a week that you will STS.

Hey Transformation,

Goodluck on your journey, and it seems your doing really well so far :D

I was on Xenical for around a year (finished in the summer last year) I dont remember wee'ing alot whilst on them, but I definately had alot of the other side effect hee hee

I think it can be really good if used in the right way, For me, I found that I reduced fat so much that it didnt benefit me anymore, then my doc also changed and they didnt agree with slimming aids so that was the end of that :)

Good luck

ps...there is a section for Xenical on here which can be really helpful

xx

Hi, thanks so much for the replies.

Well done to you both on your weight loss already. It's not easy is it, but day by day, we'll geet there.:)
I hope well all get there hee hee

But is very hard work :D

xx

hiya i started xenical 14th feb there are lots of friedly people in the xenical section come have a look loads of support for everyone, good luck on i have around 8 stone to lose so its going to be a long journey for me xxx