Doctor's Form??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LesleyT, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. LesleyT

LesleyT Full Member

Diet:
    Want to start Cambridge, currently half hearted WW
    Hi all

Just found out that I need to get a Dr's form signed - does anyone know what's on the form?? My CDC has put it in the post but I need to know if I have to see a Dr or if a Nurse will do.

Thanks in advance!
    L

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi it has to be your GP who signs and stamps the three copies of the form.

Linda

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    If you go and see the nurse she can usually find a GP to sign it for you, if that's easier for you. I know that my local GP practice do this with the forms. (Ask at the surgery or telephone and speak to the nurse practitioner, if they have one!)

5. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I start CD tomorrow having just finished 100 days of LL. Will I have to go back to the GP before I can start or will the CDC be happy to accept the fact that I was okayed for LL?

I hope this isn't going to get all complicated. I had to run the gauntlet at my surgery and only managed to slip under the radar when the Practice Nurse wasn't quite sure what she was signing!! I doubt I'll be so lucky second time around and I don't want the inquisition.

I am the picture of health and having done 100 days of LL I look and feel great - please don't let it get all complicated at theis stage! :sigh:

6. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi ya, :)

If you speak to your CD they will tell you if you need to get it signed.

Nick

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.