Doctor's Form??

LesleyT

Hi all

Just found out that I need to get a Dr's form signed - does anyone know what's on the form?? My CDC has put it in the post but I need to know if I have to see a Dr or if a Nurse will do.

Thanks in advance!
L

If you go and see the nurse she can usually find a GP to sign it for you, if that's easier for you. I know that my local GP practice do this with the forms. (Ask at the surgery or telephone and speak to the nurse practitioner, if they have one!)

I start CD tomorrow having just finished 100 days of LL. Will I have to go back to the GP before I can start or will the CDC be happy to accept the fact that I was okayed for LL?

I hope this isn't going to get all complicated. I had to run the gauntlet at my surgery and only managed to slip under the radar when the Practice Nurse wasn't quite sure what she was signing!! I doubt I'll be so lucky second time around and I don't want the inquisition.

I am the picture of health and having done 100 days of LL I look and feel great - please don't let it get all complicated at theis stage! :sigh:

Hi ya, :)

If you speak to your CD they will tell you if you need to get it signed.

Nick

Back