doctors signed starting wednesday

blitz

Silver Member
Hi All

Went to the doctors on Friday and got the form signed. So will be starting on Wednesday. I was really nervous about going but got the form signed no problem.

Im cutting down on my carbs now to help. Besides getting
physillium husks capsules and drinking loads of water any more tips to help me start.

It all feels a bit scarey but really do want to finally loose the weight, I need to get rid of 5 1/2 stone. Got a city break in May and weeks holiday in June with my friend so would like to feel major benefits by then........and of course gets loads of new clothes..

any help or advice would be welcome.

Hi and congratulations on starting the fabulous CD journey! You know you may even have that 5 stone gone by May! Imagine that. So many here have already.

Just cut down the carbs before hand and youll ease into the plan so much easier than having that "Last Supper" as many (including me) have done! Make sure you drink drink drink your water and watch those pounds melt away! Oh and don't forget to post and tell us how its going!!

Welcome and good luck, you will be fine. xx

hi blitz will be looking out for you !! hopefully a lot less of you !! xx

Welcome Blitz. Great site here and super support! The early days are a bit tough but keep on drinking!!

Welcome blitz to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Cutting down the carbs and increasing your water intake really does help ease you into ketosis once you start on your diet.

Be sure to take loads of photos from front, side and back and then to do them as you lose a stone or so as you will see the difference in the photos as it does take the head awhile to catch up in the mirror...

Also be sure to measure yourself from head to toe not forgetting upper arms, as in the weeks that the weight seems to be going slow you will still most times see the inches coming off.

Good luck with starting.:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Blitz:)

I think you have all the good advice and tips already and I will echo all of them.

I cut down on carbs in the week before I started Sole Source on CD and started really purposefully drinking water. Water is the key in my opinion, it takes some getting used to drinking quite large amounts but it is so worth it and very soon will seem second nature to you.

Welcome to your new life....enjoy.:D

Thanks all cant wait to get started but bit apprehensive about first week in particular the 1st few days. DH is away so more pressure on me sorting dog walks but balance with that wont have cooking smells in house and can just chill on my own.

Hi All

Went to the doctors on Friday and got the form signed. So will be starting on Wednesday. I was really nervous about going but got the form signed no problem.

Im cutting down on my carbs now to help. Besides getting
physillium husks capsules and drinking loads of water any more tips to help me start.

It all feels a bit scarey but really do want to finally loose the weight, I need to get rid of 5 1/2 stone. Got a city break in May and weeks holiday in June with my friend so would like to feel major benefits by then........and of course gets loads of new clothes..

any help or advice would be welcome.

WOO HOO !! that is fab news Blitz....PREPARE TO BE AMAZED at how fast the weight falls off :) Cambridge really is BRILL.....

Good luck...and looking forward to sharing your successes with you...

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Good Luck...

I started Yesterday and havent found it too bad (YET!) despite not cutting down on my carbs and having a last Chicken Fried Rice and two BIG bars of Galaxy on Friday night.

I thought Id struggle with the water but have the orange flavouring which is FAB!

Just keep thinking of Easter and my hol in Florida..

Not sure about excercise though. Dont have the time :confused:

Michelle

Back