Dodgy taste in the opposite sex?

OMG!!

PMSL!
nearly fallen off my office chair!! hahahahaahah

* puts on sensible face and tries not to give away the fact that she is roaring with laughter on the inside*

Well, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

*loud ripping noise as Keelie's sides split open ...*:eek:

LOL :D :p

well at least no one likes Jonnie Vegas...now that would be foul.....

i had a freind who looked like Penfold.....

Yes! i loved Chris Evans! but to be honest I think its coz he made me laugh, esp when he was on the radio!

My embarrasing crushes include:

Duncan Bannatyne (dragons den)
Richard from BB (!)

There are more, but I think ill see what others say before I am barred for my bad taste!

I think it was the accent, I am a sucker for them! Esp American accents!

I had a bloke at work who was american and we spoke for years over the phone, i was almost in love.. until I met him! LMAO

great thread this!! i LOVE alan rickman yummy! and i also love sting and duncan bannatyne - and other guy on dragons den that sits on the far right.

I also love love love Bill Nighy - sigh!!!

he must be OLD...ive never heard of him....LOL:p :D ;)

just looked his photo up and he's not a minger.....but not my type either LOL!

I quite like David Caruso from CSI Miami..... looks a bit like one of those wrinkly dogs, but hey he's cute....

Come on - own up you guys! someone else must have dodgy taste in the opposite sex.......

girls...i hope you appreciate my new avatar.....yummy!

Ok - here's mine...

sting - no
alan rickman - NO
duncan bannatyne - no no no
peter jones (geezer on far right) - yes
chris evans - YES YES YES - had a mate who worked at virgin radio when he was there and i went in with her once while he was doing his saturday footbal prog - he came through - said hello and asked us if we wanted to join them for chinese!! My stupid mate said no!!!!!
sean bean - not in lady chatterley but i saw him on fantasy football years ago and the way he sat was soooo sexy.
calum best - topical - i'm years older, you know you shouldn't but soooo yes!

worst admission - few years ago i woke up to realise i;d had a very erotic dream about Niles from Frasier!!!!!!!! WTF??!!

Niles Rocks!!!!

Oh I love Niles!! He's so cute!:D

You may all laugh but I've got this little crush on Matt Heafy who's the singer with Trivium!!;) :eek: He's also about 20 years old and I'm 43!! Ooerr!

Hugh Laurie - those eyes!!;)

There are others but I'm trying to decide whether to tell!!:eek:

Back