Dodgy Tummy

Gilly105

Been fine today at keeping my water intake up and having the shakes and not been hungry but i have had really bad bowels, has anyone else suffered with this? Was so unexpected and just hope its a temporary thing?

i stared on this today and had a bar for breakfast and have had realy bad wind, did you have a bar as well

Bad in what way? Loose? Hard?

I was a bit changeable at first, and a bit windy too, but then I have a tendency to be anyway.

I've found that the more water I drink the more "regular" I seem to become.

Plus don't forget there's all sorts of stuff going on in there during the first few days that is different to how things were before, it's bound to mean there is some adjusting to be done!

No I havent got any of the bars, just shakes and soups

Loose-very Loose! (sorry if this is too graphic!) On lipotrim I didnt have this so wasnt sure i this was usual?

I am "loose" today
I am presuming a bug

I am usually bunged up, but Yes, I too had a few runny times in the 1st couple of weeks

Bless both your tummies that they be well soon ;)
It may just be coincidence Gilly and you have picked up a bug along the way?

Swivelhips as to wind, it may be because of the fibre in the bar?

I have always been on the 'windy' side whatever I ate (or drank) previously, but I am not as bad as I used to be on Exante.

I did sometimes feel fleeting tummy pains after a bar if I had it in one hit but what I do generally in the week now is to cut the bar into 4 and have a piece at 08.30, 10.30,12.30 and 14.30. Make half a shake at 16.30 the other at 18.30 and then the soup when I get home about 20.30-21.00.

Love Myr xxx

Yep, it kinda took me by surprise too. It's just your innards getting a concentrated nutrient hit, and protesting. It passes. Comes and goes sometimes. When people were talking about getting 'bunged up', I was wondering what the hell they were talking about, cos to start with, I had exactly the opposite. :eek:

Yes, me too - the first day is horrendous for me - I wondered if it was the veg soup, so I've avoided it for the past few days and haven't been too bad. But every time I've started Exante I've been the same. I agree that it could be the concentrated nutrients in the packs.

On day 3 today - I'm fine in the day and can stick to the plan without much bother, but when I come home I just want to eat and drink until it gets to about 8pm, and then I'm fine. I came home and wanted to go for a bottle of vino and opened some crisps for the baby and had half a packet - darn!!! I didn't go for the wine though!! Wow, day 4 tomorrow - got to get a week under my belt (and I'll just try to forget the little lapse this evening and regroup! Funny, but when I first did LL, not one thing that I shouldn't eat passed my lips in 20 weeks!!).

Nik x

well i am normally fine in that dept except for a horrible time the other week so this week I have been taking 1 physilium husk (not sure how to spell it) and I've been regular every day so far:)

such a delicate subject.......lol

I have just been on about Psyllium husk capsules on my blog
they make my ...er....poo a lot easier to pass
and I feel better in myself

only 2/3 in a morning, with a pint of water, at least half an hour before eating (shake)

then around lunchtime same again

before bed

no weight gain becasue of taking them
they are on offer as Holland & barret at mo - 200 for £5 ish

Back