Does added fibre help with weight loss????

kimmi

Hi ya Peeps, well into 11th week on Lipotrim, the last 3 weeks have been really rough what with only having low losses every week, Its really got me down and could'nt think of any reason for it, anyway after racking my brains I realised the only thing I'd not been doing for last 3 weeks that I had before was including a daily dose of fibre clear so it was back to chemist for a tub, and low and behold after a week back on the fibre clear I'd lost 4lb :)
Lots of things where suggested has to why I had suddenly started having low losses but no one touched on the pro's of added fibre, maybe its only a one off, we shall have to see what the next few weeks hold. I'm wondering if anyone else has any experiences of better weight losses when using a product such as fibre clear.

week 1 - 5
week 2 - 4 1/2
week 3 - 5
week 4 - 1 TOTM
week 5 - 6 1/2
week 6 - 1
week 7 - 5 1/2
week 8 - 1 TOTM
week 9 - 1/2
week 10 - 1
week 11 - 4
week 12 - 1 TOTM

Last edited:
Interesting thought. Sorry to be so personal, but were you actually constipated when you were not on the fibreclear? I'm fine in that department, so I haven't considered taking any FC, but if it helps with the weight loss...!

Hi im on CD and take benefibre from boots and keeps me regular now, havent had any bowel problems for 2 weeks now, thank goodness lol.!

Back