Does anybody find that they lose....

louisehj

weight from different parts of their body faster than others.

At the moment I seem to be losing most of my weight from my waist and a bit from my boobs, but nothing noticeable from my hips/bum.:(

I've just been shopping as we go on holiday in just over 4 weeks and was thinking I need some new things and everything I tried on fits me on the hips but is absolutely huge on my waist. I've checked my measurements and on average I am a 14 in tops and a 12 on my waist and a 16 on my hips:eek:. Does anyone else experience this and if so what do you do.

Thanks

I lose it from my bum first! So my bf says anyway lol. I find my tummy feels smaller too, but it doesn't actually look it + I've not lost any inches from it so it's all in my head!

I tend to lose pretty much evenly tho my stomach loses a bit slower, but don't really have that problem. What about trying on low waisted trousers? They might sit on your hips fitting better.

I always go for clothes that arent figure hugging. I have huge thighs still, so go for flowing straight line trousers, great for holidays too.

It was more shorts and skirts I am looking for. I have got some linen trousers which fit fine. I am thinking of getting some with elasticated waists but at the moment there is a very limited range in the shops. I did ask in one shop as my son needs quite a few things and the assistant said they should be getting more summer stuff in, in the next couple of weeks. I suppose I will just have to wait and hope that there is something that i like that fits.

They need to be practical as well as we are going to be doing a lot of walking and going on rides. (We are going to florida)

I too have seem to have lost a lot weight from my waist and not so much on my hips, bum or thighs. I have lost weight on my arms (but still have bingo wings) and the bottom half of my legs. Oh, and my feet lol. It is frustrating though so do understand how u feel hun.

mine has gone from legs first, so happy as now they look nice and toned froma ll dancing i do now the fat as gone, but hoping next place is tummy. finger crossed doesnt go from boobs love my Fs lol.

I'm the opposite in that I am losing loads from my hips and not my waist. This puts my hip waist ratio in a higher risk group than I was before!!!! Trousers which fit me on the waist look positively stupid around my bum and legs. i have also dropped a back and cup size from my bra which for me is good news x

I have shed my michelin tyre but still have my belly!

I always had this problem when I was thinner... I always had relatively large hips/thighs so showing off my waste was a must!! Finding dresses was a nightmare because if they fitted my hips they made be look huge!!!
What shops did you try? Have you tried Oasis because I used to find they were quite good for a generous bum and a tiny waste. If not like already suggested hipster things might be the way forward.. Just don't pay any attention if you have to get a bigger size because clothes sizing is ridiculous.
Oh and if you do go to oasis they can be quite small sizes so don't get traumatised in the changing room!!!

Back