does anybody here drink green tea?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
hello, just wondering if anybody is drinking/or has drank green tea whilst dieting? Been browsing the net and have come across websites saying it helps with weight loss... Anybody noticed it has helped them to lose weight? x

Aye, when starting my journey I drank around three to four cups a day to help boost metabolism, which it's credited with.

Sometimes, I haven't for a while. Will probably start again. I stopped because I used to drink it cold in a water bottle and everyone told me it looked like I was drinking pee, not that I was put off but it slowly just phased out of my life.

I take a green tea supplement and have done for about a month now. I personally don't think it has any affect on my weight loss, but I shall keep taking it. :)

i drink green tea every day, and im not sure if it helps with weight loss, but i havent gained in a long time, and recently lost 7lbs in a few weeks xxx

my hubbys is also dieting atm n swears by green tea, the capsuels are not as good as you cant guarentee that the green tea in them is pure as it could be filled with nasty fillers x

oh and i went ot he hairdressers today and she said my hair was in amazing condition even though i style it all the time and dont use heat protection stuff, so its obviously helped my hair! and my nails are stronger too, tho that could just be eating better im not sure xxx

I sometimes drink it, because I can have 600ml made with 2 teabags and 100ml skimmed milk, which is a lot of non-water (woo-hoo! :8855:) for just 35cals, didn't notice any specific benefits but it's bloomin' nice. ;)

Back