Does anybody take a diet suppliment here?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I've just clicked on an advert on minimins about a girl who used 2 free weight loss trials to help her lose 3 stones.

One pill was acaiberry and the other was a colon cleanse..

do any of you take anything, free trial or not...
I'm wondering what I can get from Holland & Barratt??

xx jo xx

I'm skeptical about the adverts for diet pills on here to be honest. I keep seeing ads for 'get ripped in 30 days without killing yourself in the gym' too. Yeah, right!

No I have not tried any slimming aids but i did google that acia berry and colon cleanse, from what I read, they did not really have any big boost to weight loss.

CCing has been the best thing i have done, coupled with the support of mininms its been a win win for me.

I have tried that Adios stuff, in the past, but I honestly think thats just a placebo :p Didn't do anything to help me!

Now I just have multivitamins, which may also be a placebo, but I feel better when I take them, than when I don't haha.

I tend to be skeptical about any magic pill that says it aids weightloss. You can't keep taking them forever, and I wonder what happens when you stop taking them. Personally I think it is a better plan to retrain your mind to eating a healthier, more balanced diet.

...says the girl who had a bacon sarnie and a milky way for breakfast............ :)

yep, i have tried adios when i was 15, did nothing, i then tried hoodia last year and that did nothing too lol, cal counting is the only thing i have stuck to so far, so this is it for me, i totally agree with auburn about retraining your mind, its the only way really, well i think so anyways.

Hey SJ

Let me tell you what I know of Acaiberry and Colon Cleanse! First came across them when someone kindly pointed out to me a diet success blog that was using my pictures. This has since happened on two more ocassions, on the last one I was Amy from Northampton and had two children :eek::eek:.

I don't know anything of the product themselves but purely on the basis that they are using people's pictures falsely and without their knowledge I think best avoided!

xx

Blimey, that's incredible! They really used your pics without permission? Did you get them to take them down?

That's almost as bad as when they use 'before' and 'after' pics that are CLEARLY two different people...! :rolleyes:

OMG Georgie, that's terrible, and surely it must be illegal?? :mad: cheeky *******, and they are clearly misguiding the consumer,... and for that reason...I'm Out!!! :D

xx jo xx

Yep I did manage to get the taken down this time but who knows when they might crop up again!! Apparently it happens quite a lot and isn't limited to these particular people, quite shocking really.

xx

I've just clicked on an advert on minimins about a girl who used 2 free weight loss trials to help her lose 3 stones.

xx jo xx
I recently read that acaiberry does NOT help people lose weight and I tried a colon cleanse and disappointingly it did nothing for me. One thing that did help me take off a quick 6 pds and totally cleansed my system was doing the cabbage soup diet for 5 days. Give it a try, its free and you know whats in it b/c you made it. All natural fruits and veg, all good. :)

xx jo xx
If you want to try a diet product that works, see your Dr. about trying Reductil? I am on a low cal diet now and the Reductil really helps me stick to my program.

One of the regular customers at the shop I work in is taking Alli (Reductil) to lose weight. She gets it from the Dr's on prescription.
She's been taking it about as long as I've been slimming (since June) and has lost about 1 stone in that time.
When I see what's in her basket, she's not altered her eating habits at all, and is just relying on the Alli to get rid of the extra fat!:eek:
She keeps commenting on how much weight I've lost compared to her, but doesn't understand that I've completely changed my eating habits. And I'm exercising regularly.

Alli is not the same as Reductil, Alli is a smaller dosage of Xenical. Xenical is prescribed by a doctor where Alli I believe can be bought over the counter.

Back