Does anybody weigh in...

Yazz

Hi is anybody's weigh in day a Friday? I just thought it would be nice to buddy with somebody? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weigh in day will be a Friday! I'm currently on lipotrim but starting slim & save first thing Saturday morning!!!!! Good luck x

My weigh in day will be a Friday! I'm currently on lipotrim but starting slim & save first thing Saturday morning!!!!! Good luck x

Yay! Great stuff, it will be nice to have somebody to compare notes with x

Great I'm loving S&S, I moved over last Friday from Cambridge (I did that for two weeks) I've been naughty and had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning, and wished I hadn't! I've only lost a pound, but saying that I lost 18lbs the first two weeks, so my body is bound to slow down. I'm just going to wait until Friday now, and see what they say :) how are things for you?

That's a great loss!!! I started lipotrim five weeks ago and I've lost 19 lbs but decided to switch to s&s. I'm just using up the rest of the packs and will start s&s on Saturday! Can't wait to get started and eat something lol

Hi well I've only lost 3lbs, this week, but if you look at the big picture I've lost 21lbs in 3 weeks, so that's great! :) how are you getting on?

Well done xx first day going well, just having a tassimo green tea with mint, I've treated myself to a new coffee machine and then I'm gonna try a bar. It's so nice to eat something!!

Back