Does anybody....

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hey all, I've joint ww after doing sw since last August I have lost almost 3 stone with sw but needed a change as I couldn't seem to lose much more and have got around another 3 stone to lose! I really enjoy weight watchers but find if I do go over my points and have a 'bad' day, say if I used my weekly points and still go over, that I get really depressed when I wake up the next day. Feeling really guilty and like I'm not going to get anywhere, I get really down about it :( does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weirdo lol. Thanks Sarah x

I used to get like that all the time. And then I'd think f*** it, I won't lose weight this week, I might as well carry on! I've managed to avoid that thinking so far, but it's only been 3 weeks so far...

Well done on losing 3 stone, though, that's brilliant!

Hiya. Yeah I did used to feel like that too. I used to feel incredibly guilty so I used to jump on my exercise bike and go over the top trying to fix it. Now I just try and stick with my points but if I do go over then just go for a walk or move a little more. Makes me feel much better as the exercise makes me feel happy.

Well done with the weight you've already lost and good luck with the rest. :)

I feel guilty eating all my weeklies and this week i ate my AP to....still lost 3lbs though :) x

Sometimes it's better doing that. Like if you eat little and often as it keeps your metabolism going rather than your body holding on to food thinking it needs to store the fat. My friend (who I go to ww with) finds that if she eats all of her points she loses more than if she doesn't eat them all.

Thanks for all your replies it's made me feel alot better knowing I'm not the only one! I've joint the gym and go 3 or 4 times a week which I don't count the pro points of so I guess I could count them as the extra points I've used. I think I'm just so determind to do it this time I really want to look good in my bikini on holiday in June!! This website is amazing it spurs me on so much more :) thanks guys! X

Back