does anyone do 4 consecutive days of PP / PV...

curvygirlie

..rather than alternating?

I'm asking as i'm currently on day 3 of doing 4 days continuous PP (to counteract a 4 day holiday in spain where i gained 6lbs- i've already lost 5lbs of it)

anyway, i thought it would be difficult not alternating but have found it less taxing on the grey matter as I've known exactly what i can eat for the 4 days and it gives me plenty of time to prepare for 4 days of PV (and also less wastage of fresh food).

I have just made a courgette lasagne ready for my 1st of 4 PV days starting saturday ( i find lasagne tastes so much better when it's at least a day old )

Does anyone else do 4 consecutive days?
Any advice? Pitfalls? etc

thanks x

anyone??

Me. When I was in cruise I did 4/3 and 3/4, every week

I did too.. it was easier for me to do the PP consecutively. I only found that it took me 3 days to go to the loo. Other than that it was perfect!

would be nice if it did speed up weight loss, but i think it's done more for convenience and less confusion.

But if i'm wrong - let me know!:D x

Did I find u lost weight quicker?

No - I didn't do it for speed, just because it fitted with my sometimes stressful schedule.

(In fact I wouldn't encourage anyone to "speed up" beyond an average of 2lbs a week - better to get there, safely, and stay there, than to rush and perhaps drive off a bend and crash, or get sick and stop)

yes it does, it also helps if you're a serial batch cooker like i am ;)

For example, I made a family sized courgette lasagne and family sized turkey meatballs in a tomato sauce. If I alternated, both those meals would be in the fridge for up to a week (only eating them on PV days) and possibly thrown away towards the end of the week.

but

as i'm doing 4 days of PV in a row, they'll be scoffed up by the end of day 4.

I prefer to do 1/1 as I'm always looking forward to having the PV day. Must say, I haven't tried any other combo than 1/1 but for me, this suits best.

Back