DOES ANYONE DO ANY EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by lilly05, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just wondering if anyone does anything else to help the weight come off like walking drimking alot of water ect? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ya I walk twice a day, but not far at the minute, cause have pulled muscle in my leg, but once thats sorted witll be out for an hour twice a day.. do Ab exercises in the evening and work on my arms..get rid of the bingo wings...
    Do as much as you can..cause some people get light headed doing exercise...

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I posted this reply on your other post hun:

I have done Zumba and am due to restart LT next week, so i will probably go back to Zumba early February once my ketosis is established..

You are not supposed to drink more than 4 litres a day.. Are you planning to do anything lilly? x

5. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What is zumba heard a couple of my friends talking about it? Realisticly wanna lose as much weight as possible on lt and any extras that will help; willing to do x

6. p_mcg

p_mcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I started Zumba last night, it's a mix between dance and aerobics... It's very fun, and a great workout :D

I've been doing exercise everyday, varying from half an hour on Just Dance or Wii Fit, to an hour at the Gym, some kettlebell workouts and Zumba. Trying Body Attack tomorrow and swimming on sunday. We also just got our bikes back up and running so gonna try cycling with the kids...

I like you want to maximise my weight loss but also setting myself up for a fitter and healthier lifestyle when I finish LT.

Good luck :D

7. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Zumba sounds like somthing id really like gonna check it out i wanna lose the weight but do some exercise along have the way to help tone up those saggy bits i dont wanna do 5 months on lt and then have to start toning up that is so long just wanna get this weight of as fast as possible x

8. Sera-marie

Sera-marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.34%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    i do belly dancing, and have my own gym so get in there 3-4 times a week, and hopèfully starting back up at zumba within the next couple of weeks too - am recovering from ligament damage in my knee.

Havent pushed it tho as the pharmacy told me to keep off the exercise for the first 2 weeks, so after sunday its full steam ahead again for me x x

9. pigtotwig

pigtotwig Full Member

Clubland workout 4 times a week, walking 2 miles each day xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.