does anyone do

caramumofmany

mix to max and does it make you loose weight any faster???

i have lost my books lol bad i know i have only my weigh in book whats success express involve

mix2match is when you can eat, say a red breakfast, a green lunch and a red dinnner in the evening, but you mustn't snack on any red or green food in between, so you snack on fruit and yogurt. It's great for when you're not sure what the choices will be or you have an urge for a particular something. The weight loss isn't any different.

success express is when you imagine your plate is a clock, and from 12 to 4 o'clock you can have red & green, such as meat and potatoes, and from 4 back round to 12 is superfree food i.e. veg (not beans, sweetcorn etc as they're green foods). The plate has to be level, so no piling the spuds up and spreading the veg out! I haven't tried this yet, but it's meant to get good results. No snacking on red or green between meals again.

i had a really bad week last week but only managed to put 1lb on so i was looking for a way to not let it catch up with me this week so i did a few days mix2max in the week, i had red brekkie, green lunch and red dinner with fruit in between and what you got to remember is when you have syns on mix2max you have to look up the syn value on red and green for the item and use the HIGHEST syn value

i lost 3.5lb so work out yourselfs if it worked lol

i certainly think it did!!

xxxxx

Ahh might look into this more when I get back... as I am planning on having fish and chips hehe naughty I know but they don't do them over here!!

wow well done nannydi!!! :D

i have done a few success express days it is great for boosting your weight loss. it works on the principle that superfree food i.e. food that is free on red and green is best for weight loss. if you really want to give yourself a major kick up the bum then try doing a few days of JUST superfree foods. you will have to base your meals around omelettes, stir fries, veg soups, fruit, sw quiche and sw cottage pie (quorn mince topped with butternut sqush rather than potatoe) dont forget your HE though!!

mix2match is when you can eat, say a red breakfast, a green lunch and a red dinnner in the evening, but you mustn't snack on any red or green food in between, so you snack on fruit and yogurt. It's great for when you're not sure what the choices will be or you have an urge for a particular something. The weight loss isn't any different.

success express is when you imagine your plate is a clock, and from 12 to 4 o'clock you can have red & green, such as meat and potatoes, and from 4 back round to 12 is superfree food i.e. veg (not beans, sweetcorn etc as they're green foods). The plate has to be level, so no piling the spuds up and spreading the veg out! I haven't tried this yet, but it's meant to get good results. No snacking on red or green between meals again.

i havent tried either of these and now u have explained both i dont think i would like them because i like to snack in between meals!!!!

i havent tried either of these and now u have explained both i dont think i would like them because i like to snack in between meals!!!!

But you can snack on free stuff though x

Back