does anyone else do this?

Not exactly cooking loads, like others are saying...but I keep asking my daughter, if her meal 'tastes good'...lol...bless, as i am on my todd with my 12 year old daughter, I am so happy to see her lovely meals!:)

oh gosh this is so weird! i have just sat down tonight from baking! to day i have made a lemon drizzle cake filled with cream (took it to my mother inlaws for after everyones tea) i have just made a coconut cream cake, a whole batch of cherry and coconut munchies, and some cheddar pennies. all that is for my bf, i said to him that by the time i finish on this diet everyone else will have to go on one lol. i baked a lemon drizzle cake again filled with cream and some babana and chocolate muffins and on friday night and took them into work on saturday morning. i baked a chocolate cake last sunday for my bf. I sit for hours looking at receipe books looking at what to bake next. Im glad im not the only one.

Hiya, I'm not baking but have become a bit obsessed with watching cookery programmes. From Nigella to that fella I think James Martin is his name, he is touring around France in a deluxe "camper-van" with the hairy bikers. You name it I have probably watched it :p

I havent wanted to cook but last time on LT I was obsessed with asking everyone what they had for tea and watching loads of cookery programmes! lol weird aint it.x

Charlene, banana and choc muffins sound a yummy way to get my teenage daughter to eat more fruit!!!! Where can I find the recipe please?

x

Im the same! Ive taken a great intrest in come dine with me and ramseys kitchen nightmares and bout 3 cookbooks in the past 3 weeks hahaha im obsessed with cooking from scratch now!

Back