Does anyone else feel the same

Laurynsmum

Hey does anyone else feel that they are eating more on the pro points plan without using the extra 49 points. I have only used 6 of my extra allowance and i've been on the diet since tuesday. going out for thai tomorrow so not really sure how many points are going to be in that so it will be a guesstimate lol

im loving it so far lol!!!!!

I have only used 2pp pot of my weekly, and have been under my points the last three days. The only reason i dipped into the weekly is cos a needed a choccy fix (totm) i am also scared of using the weekly points coz it seems like too much. I have weighed mysef (i know i shouldn't) and ive 'lost' 4 1/2lbs, think i will give the new plan a few weeks see how my losses are.

I feel like I'm eating more, but that's usually because I used to point fruit which is what I have for breakfast. Plus I would have some in afternoon as snack occasionally. Good point about new plan is I'm eating more fruit at free but seem to be eating a bit more chocolate! Must cut down, I hate this time of year with all the extra temptation! Must try harder, that is my new motto at the moment. Lol
Kelly x

Good point about new plan is I'm eating more fruit at free but seem to be eating a bit more chocolate! Must cut down, I hate this time of year with all the extra temptation!
Heh yea, my brother is buying a box of Celebrations every weekend even though we don't really have anything particular to celebrate :eek: I'm trying to just say no!

Haven't started on the new plan yet but looking forward to it, i've been avoiding fruit this week for some reason (a couple of glasses of wine i think, so recouping the points) and feel rubbish so it's encouraging to hear people are naturally slipping into the new system and not feeling deprived :)

I guess i am eating more, but of different things!

Its been lovely going and grabbing a banana when i fancy one!

I am not sure that I am eating more but I am certainly eating a greater variety of things that I can now fit into my 29 points where with 20 points I was a bit short so am loving it. Will see on Monday how losses are

I am eating better is the way I think I see it. As the fruit it zero points I am tending to snack on that rather than the little choc bars. You know how it is - you can eat several little choc bars but you couldn't sit and eat several apples all in one go!

I like the new plan but have to admit to being concerned about dipping too far into my weekly propoints pot.

x

Back