does anyone else find...

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
...that "star week" makes no difference to them, but a different time of the month it does?
Since I started sw in Jan, have found that each month about a week and a half after my period, I get bloated and yuck and have rubbish losses! First month had a sts, 2nd lost half a lb, but only just, scales were flashing between that and a sts and think it was pure luck that it stopped on the right one! And tonight will be my third weigh in during this week of my cycle and I'm feeling very fat with no hope..
I see so much about star week but nothing about "week and a half after star week!" Anyone else have similar experience or is it just me?

ScarlettStar86 said:
...that "star week" makes no difference to them, but a different time of the month it does?
Since I started sw in Jan, have found that each month about a week and a half after my period, I get bloated and yuck and have rubbish losses! First month had a sts, 2nd lost half a lb, but only just, scales were flashing between that and a sts and think it was pure luck that it stopped on the right one! And tonight will be my third weigh in during this week of my cycle and I'm feeling very fat with no hope..
I see so much about star week but nothing about "week and a half after star week!" Anyone else have similar experience or is it just me?

Yeah I do too.

It's when you're ovulating! x

I have no symptoms when due on other then a moody day but no water retention or anything and infect I lost 5lbs on my last * week

Ovulation on the other hand can spot it a mile off..., swollen tummy, get the munchies and generally feel fat and bloated

xxx

Back