Does anyone else get very emotional on LT?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I seem to have some very low days when I'm on LT, CD etc .... I feel like I could burst into tears today? It's not food related cos I'm not hungry or at all bothered about food at the moment....

I thought you were going shopping!! lol

I don't get teary, i tend to get stroppy on LT.. Although, having said that, if i am driving a song might come on and for no reason at all i start crying!! (What a plonka!! lol).. So if you see some deranged woman driving with tears streaming down her face......................move!! pmsl x x

I have no idea why you feeli like this hun.. Is everything else ok? ... I really hope it passes for you x x

SlimmerSu said:
I thought you were going shopping!! lol

I don't get teary, i tend to get stroppy on LT.. Although, having said that, if i am driving a song might come on and for no reason at all i start crying!! (What a plonka!! lol).. So if you see some deranged woman driving with tears streaming down her face......................move!! pmsl x x

I have no idea why you feeli like this hun.. Is everything else ok? ... I really hope it passes for you x x

I am going shopping lol ;)

I posted that post last night - was feeling very low... But much better today I'm just getting ready to go into town :)

How are u getting on Su? x

I am doing ok thanks hun x x

I am really glad you are feeling better today.. Keep smiling, you are doing great x x

SlimmerSu said:
I am doing ok thanks hun x x

I am really glad you are feeling better today.. Keep smiling, you are doing great x x

Oh thank u :)

Back