Does anyone else have a clear out in your first few days? (TMI)

amethyst

Banned
Sorry have to ask, but i am on my restart day 4 and the past few days all i have done (on 3 times a day) is poo, :eek: not runny or anything pretty normal but lots of it? (and it sometimes will not flush) And i have to admit my top half of my tummy feels kind of uncomfortable.

Anyone else get this? i have this everytime i restart! Then it settles down.

I have been having husks daily (except today) because i know i will end up constipated!

cant say ive ever had this but do usually have a good clear out on day of restarting..prob all the crab i shuffed into me before restarting!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ha ha i must have so much crap inside me to come out then!

My upper tummy is uncomfortable though and it feels like i need to go again.

Got to go try flushing loo again.. how embaressing! (sp) lol

I cant say i really noticed tbh, but i dont see why not as this diet has made me dream and do some weird things since starting it!

I had this when I started CD Amethyst for about the first 3 days I was constantly going, I put it down to a 'clear out' and since then I've been fine..... hope it clears up soon for you. x

not being able to go is more me x

I have read that the minerals etc can upset the stomach until it gets used to it. I usually find drinking half a litre of water before the shake and making the shake with quite a bit of water helps me. After a few days I can relax this a bit as the body becomes more accustomed

Back