Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

ok losers and plankers help me out - my exante is not going to arrive until Monday and i have a few things of porridge (ugh) does anyone know if you can buy these in a shop! You too are doing very well i see, I am going to increase my water intake but alas cannot do exercise - have rheumatoid arthritis and doing anything is bloody painful but the more I loose the better and also I am hoping by cutting food out it may help the arthritis as some believe there is a strong correlation between food and the immune system. No changes yet.

ok losers and plankers help me out - my exante is not going to arrive until Monday and i have a few things of porridge (ugh) does anyone know if you can buy these in a shop! You too are doing very well i see, I am going to increase my water intake but alas cannot do exercise - have rheumatoid arthritis and doing anything is bloody painful but the more I loose the better and also I am hoping by cutting food out it may help the arthritis as some believe there is a strong correlation between food and the immune system. No changes yet.

Superdrug sell the products online, but I don't know if they are instore. https://www.superdrug.com/b/Exante

You can also buy on Amazon and with prime they would deliver tomorrow. If you don't have prime there is often a free trial available.

Having been away and with visitors etc I have only just started back on TS for the last two days. I'm quite pleased that I have lost 3lbs this week. Hopefully fully back on from now I will start to really shift.

I know we all have different tastes when it comes to packs and drinks, but I have found that I have been craving strong tastes while on TS. I have started to make myself ginger and cardamon tea. I use a ginger tea tea bag and then add a couple of whole cardamons and some grated root ginger to the infusion and a sweetner. This seems to be helping my brain with the food thoughts and I don't seem to feel so hungry. I am also adding chilli and Worcester sauce to the meals to pep them up.

Hello there is a herb that does help turmeric
Try a tiny bit everyday

Having been away and with visitors etc I have only just started back on TS for the last two days. I'm quite pleased that I have lost 3lbs this week. Hopefully fully back on from now I will start to really shift.
Hey well done 3 pounds is really good

I told a friend about my diet and to encourage me to continue losing she bought me a gift. It's a Motivacelet starter pack and I'm wearing it now with my 10lbs in beads on. Motivacelet I'll have to buy some more beads as I lose more stones. It's been really good to have today as every time I look at it I think about how well I've done so far and that I just want to be able to add more beads on. This could be done wearing any beads on a bracelet not necessarily these. Big thank you to my supportive friend.

Superdrug some sells of the range in store
Hello Desperate, thank you I tried the ones nearer me but no good so I just got some slimfast bars for the weekend and hope that the replacements dont harm my diet too much. You said you have only just started, how are things going with you?

Hi I’d like to join the Exante challenge with you all. I’ve been doing a 1200 calorie IF regime in Jan and now started the manplan today 2/2/19 for myself. I’m stil going to intermittent fast as well on a 16/8 ratio. Hang in there all.
Mel

I have been trying to make myself drink more water and have found a fun app that lets you record your intake and it is the best price ie free. Plant Nanny I've been better today as it's making me more conscious of my intake.

Hello Desperate, thank you I tried the ones nearer me but no good so I just got some slimfast bars for the weekend and hope that the replacements dont harm my diet too much. You said you have only just started, how are things going with you?
Hey Maddymay. Thanks for asking. I started on January 1 and managed to do it mostly well for 4 weeks. Last week I still kept to breakfast and lunch but now have other low carb dinner with less than 300 cals (eg eggs, sausages, etc. - I use the MyFitnessPal app to count calories.) as I have been feeling really weak which has affected my ability to do anything in the gym and I don’t like that. It’s probably due to my period too.

On a positive though, I have lost 6kg and I fit into my size 10 clothes really well. I will continue with Exante porridge for breakfast and Exante pot meal for lunch as it’s very convenient and fits with my lifestyle. I have the porridge while driving to work and the pot meals are very easy to make during my lunch break - I just add hot water. My dinner will now vary but will still be Keto and less than 300 cals but not Exante as I don’t want to get bored. I’ll allow myself up to 1000cal max for the weekend.

Hope you’re doing well yourself

Hi I’d like to join the Exante challenge with you all. I’ve been doing a 1200 calorie IF regime in Jan and now started the manplan today 2/2/19 for myself. I’m stil going to intermittent fast as well on a 16/8 ratio. Hang in there all.
Mel
Good for you Mel, I had to go back and look at the manplan, its not too different from total exante, I am sure you will do well this week

I have been trying to make myself drink more water and have found a fun app that lets you record your intake and it is the best price ie free. Plant Nanny I've been better today as it's making me more conscious of my intake.
I really find drinking water difficult but have started drinking sparkling water - i know some people hate it - but I find i can drink so much more of it than still .

Back