Does anyone else?

HereToLose

Hi everyone.
For the last 3/4hours iv felt so down in the dumps like i wanna quit and go and fill my face, i feel like i will never reach my goal weight. Even though im losing weight and inches from my waist. :mad: Any ideas how to shift the feeling. At the same time im determind not to quit & stay on track.

xx

I find the evenings harder and regularly feel down even though I know I'm losing. Sometimes a cadburys low cal hot choc cheers me up for 1 discovery point!

Just try to keep weigh in day close to your thoughts, even if it is 6 days away! Treating yourself to a new top in a smaller size (if you're noticing the inches!) can feel very rewarding - or some other retail therapy item :).

And if that doesn't help, think of your health and your much happier more agile future :) x

Sorry your having a bad night... We all have them now and then.. You know you can do it cos you've already lost... I felt terrible after the Xmas break, just wanted to be NORMAL and eat what I wanted.... Lol. Then I realised it's not normal to stuff me face cos it tastes nice. There's no real words of wisdom apart from ride it out tonight, I usually have a pamper session to keep my hands busy. Hope tomorrow brings positive things ;-)

hey hun know how you feel, i took 2/3 months off because of how down i felt, go so serious had to go docs and few other things, at the end of the day youve got lifetime ahead! eventually you will get to goal, but dont stress yourself with worrying about keeping on track if your not in the right mind set! because you will do more damage than good, take a week off you will find that you wont eat eat eat that way lol you will actually be more cautious of what your eating its because you know what your doing, your cutting down your on a 'diet' so its making you feel like you want to eat lol, just drink more usually its because your dehydrated and its getting you down rather than you feeling hungry :) chin up you can do it xxx

We all have times when we want to eat everything in sight. Getting back to normal after Christmas is really hard. Give yourself a break, you can do this even if u fall off the wagon sometimes you will do this. Think long term, some target that you need to meet,use that as motivation. Dont beat yourself up about this or u may crack and give up. Good luck xxx

How you doing Here To Lose?

Just wanted to add to what the other posters have said, we all have bad days and the best thing is that you have posted on here so you know you want to stay on track. Have you tried to save points up for the times when you want extra, when you do go off or have a mad moment - I find that helps me. I go from being soooo determined then out of the blue the moment hits me and i just have to have something nice. I have found a few new things that I love at the minute that are low points and gorgeous - Im freezing portions of low fat yoghurt and honestly im loving them and keeping them as a treat for tv at night. Ive got vanilla at the min (sounds boring but its not)its really creamy, just take it out 40 mins or so before im going to eat it and it's a bit like ice cream (ish). I also keep low point goodies in like chomps, crunchies etc and when im craving tell myself I can have them later and I enjoy them guilt free. Saying all that tho when your minds going off only you can sort it in your way - keep posting though it will help.

How are you feeling today HereToLose?

I always find that exercise makes me feel amazing. As much as sometimes I hate it whilst im running I always get back and think i'd love to go again. The feeling I get after running is a natural high.

Yeah ok you might be a long way off from your goal but take it in tiny steps. The first stone, the second stone and so on. Little mini goals are always helpful too :) x

Thank you for everyones kind words. Iv been super busy today so havnt had time to check on here. I stayed on track but talked my OH to death :giggle:. I never use all my points in one day i find it too hard but im never really hungry untill about 30mins before my everning meal but i just hold out makes it more tasty LOL. I also had another naughty step on the scales today and in the 8days iv been dieting iv lost half a stone :D defently going to keep me motivated. Going to try and keep off the scales for a week now so i see theweight loss in one lump rather than in little bits.

xx

Glad you're feeling more positive :) We all have bad days but then we pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off and keep at it. We can all do it together :D

This everning was wonderful. I did my level 1 30day shredwith my Oh & brother laughing & every time i tried to stop they were like 'we knew you would fail' which kept me going LOL. I ate more than i normally do today and managed to find a PP calculator online just until next week. I think i was slightly down due to me not eating hardly any of my points:eek: ... Anyway HAPPY DAYS today :D

HereToLose said:
This everning was wonderful. I did my level 1 30day shredwith my Oh & brother laughing & every time i tried to stop they were like 'we knew you would fail' which kept me going LOL. I ate more than i normally do today and managed to find a PP calculator online just until next week. I think i was slightly down due to me not eating hardly any of my points:eek: ... Anyway HAPPY DAYS today :D

Well done! Keep it up x

Back