Does anyone else....

Deezer

Gold Member
Torture themselves with cooking prgrammes?? Lol.... Why do i do it to myself?????

x

Torture themselves with cooking prgrammes?? Lol.... Why do i do it to myself?????

x

Omg!!! Since being on LT TFR on my fifth week now I have become addicted to man vs food on the good food channel, I salivate watching it....I watch every cooking programme I can, my husband things I am torturing myself but I can't help it. At tea times to i sit at the table and watch the rest of my family eating and it appears I am constantly asking what it tastes like and sniffing every food item I come into contact with....!!!! Xx:eek:

lol... i watched Rick Steins Spain.... then bought the book!!! And have demanded having Paella on my birthday evening!!! Lol.... x

Yep I love watching Masterchef! everything looks so nice. I get annoyed when the judges give out, I mean its food - do they know how lucky they are to have it!!!!!

I also find I'm overserving everyone when I cook at home...My bf and cat will gain all the weight Im loosing haha

No ... I avoid them like the plague [or probably like an ostritch with my head in the sand!] Couldn't possibly trust my will power if I started watching the old cookery programmes ! :sigh:

Yep I love watching Masterchef! everything looks so nice. I get annoyed when the judges give out, I mean its food - do they know how lucky they are to have it!!!!!

I also find I'm overserving everyone when I cook at home...My bf and cat will gain all the weight Im loosing haha

I am totally feeding my OH.... :rolleyes:

ah they can stand to gain a few pounds not like me unfortunately :(

I constantly watch my family eat askin them "how does it taste?" "is it as nice as .....?" although today there was last nights pizza left & cut myself a slice about half cm wide. I sat down with it & started chewing even tho I told me sen stop. The dog looked at me wi those eyes so she had the rest before I could eat any more & glad I did. Hope it doesn't affect this weeks weight loss :(

Back