does anyone else

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    find water so difficult to drink!

I like to have mine warm, but i've got into a terrible habbit of counting each gulp in my head when i'm drinking! I have a massive glass of water and every now and again i take at least 10 gulps, anymore is a bonus. During the day i'm ok gulping and gulping, but by the evening theose 10 gulps get harder and harder!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi
    i used to find it hard to drink any water,but now i drink about 8 litres a day,i take a gym bottle with me to work,i think i drink more now as the more you drink the more you shrink! I have drunk 3 litres already helps me to drink more in morning so dont have to worry much later!!

4. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

I find it really hard to get 4ltrs down me, when i'm at home I drink it through a straw which for some reason seems to help.

At work i take a litre bottle which i keep refilling and always pour into a cup so it doesnt seem so much. I think it must be psychological, but drinking from a pint glass always seems so daunting to me and i can get more smaller glasses down me it seems. x

5. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I definitely find drinking the water warm helps, as I can't drink cold water in anything other than small sips.

I also set myself targets - so 8 pints a day, which means I have to have 1 pint before I take the children to school, then another pint before I get my morning shake, then another to drink through the morning, another before lunch etc. etc.

I find then that as I'm only trying to drink 1 glass at a time, and in a 30 minute window, that it's more manageable.

I haven't tried the water flavourings yet, but would they help you?

6. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I struggle with the water, but find the flavourings help a great deal. I try and have 1 and a half litres plain and another 1 and a half litres with flavouring in. I have these during the day at work, and then try and have another litre at home.

Its certainly tough, and this thread has given me a kick up the bum to go and get some!

Theresa x

7. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I Find that drinking out of a sports bottle helps me. Done ask why, it just does.lol And drinking whilst im driving (naughty maybe) But i find drinkin from again a sports bottle when drivin round helps, but a bigger than normal. Most makes come in a 750 ml which makes u feel like a bottle is less, then just keep filling! xx

8. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh just not on a long journey in the car!!!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just make sure you dont get spotted doing that or it could prove expensive ;)

10. For Me This Time

For Me This Time Loves VLCD's

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    The water seems to be multiplying, I am struggling on my first day to get the 2 litres down. Going to try from a glass tomorrow as drinking from a half litre volvic bottle at the moment. Hope it helps as I know its the key to success. as Mike says "The more you drink the more you shrink"

Michelle

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.