Red Days does anyone find u r still hungry on red days?

I am too always starving on red, there is only so much fruit you can eat in-between meals without going mad!!!

I do try and do two or three red a week but can't handle more that that and def can't go to the gym after work on a red day.

Take the C off Chips.. said:
I have better losses on red too but really struggle to eat new things, I alwyas end up having toast or Alpen lights for breakfast, salad and chickan for lunch and chicken or salmon with baby new pots and veg for dinner - I'm bored!!!!

Try something like eggs bacon or even smoked salmon for breakfast. For lunch how about different things like turkey, prawns or even steak with your salad. Again there are loads of ideas for dinner - home made burgers, gammon and eggs, surf and turf, chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese. Theres loads of ideas on this site.

I tend to do more red than green as I feel less bloated, but always do at least one green day in a week. I love to cook so do a lot or curries / stews / chinese stuff - if I miss brekkie though I never seem to catch up on the hunger over the day. Wholemeal roll and a "fried" egg for me most days.

Back