Does anyone follow jus Orginal days

Time2slim

Hi I started sw today, have done the plan before. I have looked at the plans and I am terrified of the extra easy plan. I always did the Orginal plan, as in the past I noticed a big difference in weight loss on red days, when I had green days I rarely lost weight. Anyone notice a difference in losses on certain plans, maybe once I'm into the diet I may try the extra easy. I Did notice on Orginal plan there were no B choices for boiled rice or maybe I'm just not seeing it.

I did nearly all red days last time and planning to do the same again this time. But there isn't a hexb for rice.

Thanks jules, couldn't find it,I can always syn it if I really wanted some. How you going on Red plan?

I'll let you know after 1st weigh in tonight! Lol. Last time though I lost 2 stone- about 80% on red days.

I mainly do red days, in the last couple of months I've had about 2 green days! Lost 1.5stone on sw now so all down to red days. I love my meat! Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I only do red days, I did lose almost 3.5 stone, I've yo-yo'd up and down though but thats my own fault as everytime I come off plan, I only have to look at a carb to put on weight!

I lost a stone on EE but it slowed right down then stopped completely! I changed to red and cut my carbs right down! Im now back to losing 2lb or more a week! :)

Ive done SW countless times in the past I retsrted properly today after joining a class last night! Ive tried all 3 options in the past giving each 1 week, and the best loss was by far origonal days! i tried this after my first 2 weeks wi as you always lose alot then anyway with water ect. Ive started today on origonal day and intend to do all red except for saturday as its my treat night xfactor night woop so that day will be EE :) good luck

Thanks all, yes I think red is the way forward, also limiting carbs anyone noticed energy levels go up, I also don't have as many headaches. I just can't lose weight if I have a lot carbs so at least red days limits us. Can't wait for first week weigh in. X

I did EE all last week, it was amazing, it didn't feel like a diet and I lost 2lb. But, I'd eat lot in the preceding weeks and I didn't drink any alcohol during my first SW week- 2 factors which I think mean a week of sensible eating would have shown a loss anyway- if you see what I mean? I think the loss for my first week should have been higher. So I'm going to try and do at least 3 original days a week and the rest EE. I think this will speed my losses up a bit while I'm trying to adjust my appetite and learn to stop when I'm full etc.

Hey Marshflower - congrats on your loss. I lost 3lbs on my first week this week but I would have been happy with two :D - be happy with yours! It can take a couple of weeks to really kick into this and if your body has seen a dramatic drop in food (well calories) it might be in shock! 2lbs a week is a really healthy rate to be loosing weight anyway. Having said that I think your plan of more red than EE is great - and make sure your drinking lots of water/fluid.

See you here next week for the next weigh in?? (I weigh in Wed nights) x

Well done jules 3 lb is fab.

Back