Does anyone get those..

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
:eek::eek:Does anyone get those tiny little spotty bumps on their legs (especially the backs), and their upper arms? Well I think I have found an answer to getting rid of them! Exfolliate yes, but lush's body bars have gotten rid of ALL of mine! I've used them in the past and noticed the effect, but then stopped and restarted using it in January. It's the bars that are made from shea butter. I usually use the lavender one at night to aid sleep, but the kids brought me the citrus one for my birthday and the result is still the same. Give it a try, it's the only thing that has worked for me!:D

oh yes, I get those - find they improve if I bother to moisturise regularly but I may invest in a bit of Lush to help out as well, thanks for the tip :D

Loves Lush.......the smell mmmmmmm.

Might have to take a wee trip there at lunchtime and aquire a bodybar.

Thanks

T4A x

At the moment they are doing buy 2 get the little metal holder for free!

I have those bumps, I am off to Lush at the weekend. Thanks for the tip !!

but this stuff seems to have got rid of the scar that they leave behind. well not quite scars, but a blotchy spotty skin.:eek:

I have no lumps but i love Lush and that is what i have been treating myself to whilst i have been on this diet.

what sort of spots are we talking about here? i get some but dont know if we are talking about the same stuff.

Going in lush gives me a headche so only wanna go in there if i have to lol x

PS - what's the lavender one called? it sounds lovely

It's called 'Therapy' I think. I just go in and smell them all, but as I know the smell I just pick it up. They also do a lovely smelling chocolate one (I think they still do it), but don't be too tempted cos it makes the sheets and clothes go brown!

I get headache just walking past Lush. I like the stuff as people have bought me gifts in the past, so will go and purchase some spot zapping body bar!

what sort of spots are we talking about here? i get some but dont know if we are talking about the same stuff.

Going in lush gives me a headche so only wanna go in there if i have to lol x

Thankfully I don't get a headache from there!:D
The 'spots' look like they are inflammed hair follicles as they are quite close together. i thnk they tend to go where there is poor circulation, or the skin is dry. Sometimes it looks like a rash, but it isn't! I have definetly noticed an improvement in my skin on the arms and legs since using the lavender one, can't really comment on the citrusy one as I've only been using it for a week! It's probably due to the high shea butter content, but I was using l'Occitanes shea butter cream (pure) and it didn't have the same effect for alot cheaper. IMO it would be worth taking a big breath, rushing in, grabbing one and rushing out! Pay for it first tho!

Back