Does anyone have a Fast Forward plan they could share?

kevandju5

Maintaining
I'm struggling a bit (well a lot!) at the moment and have tried all my usual tricks... more superfree, more Red than Green, lots of exercise, cutting back on syns, drinking lots of water, Green tea, etc!

I just wondered if anyone on here had done the 'Fast Forward' plan and if so, could they please share it with me?

xx

Julia, log on to www.myfitnesspal.com and check your intake. it is so easy to do and you may see where you need to change things a bit. i have, as you know stopped eating free foods between meals only eating superfree with SS symbol and the weight is coming off quite speedily again. Good luck xx

I think FF is a tailor made thing given out by consultants? It's not used very often.
Have you tried the old success express? I always resort to this when I'm struggling or to give my losses a boost.

I did have it but I threw it away. I could only stick it for two days! I'm sure it would have worked, but it was so boring. Your consultant may let you have a copy but you need to discuss it first.

Success express is when you need to shift those pounds for a special occasion or when you have slowed right down to 1/4lb a week type thing. You eat three meals a day with two thirds superfree foods and the only things you are allowed to snack on in between is superfree fruit and vegetables (I think) I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong xx

Last edited:
I thought SE was 2/3 of a plate superfree, and the other 1/3 was made up of Red and/or Green. Anyone know for sure?

Yes, I'll try giving SE a go, Jaylou. (Although not tonight, cos goin out for a Valentines meal. I've been superfree all day though, so a healthy choice tonight should be fine.)

I am already only havng Superfree between meals. I think I may turn into a fruit or vegetable at this rate!! I think I'll give SE a good attempt this week, before I try the 'calorie counting' approach. But thank you for the link, Rosie. That may well be my next port of call!

Have a great Valentines night, one and all! xx

I did FF a few years ago. If I remember correctly it was very strict - something like lunch, 2 small wholewheat bread toast and 2 scrambled eggs, or beans on toast. I remember dinner was a ready meal with less than a certain amount of calories and fat. Definitely no snacking on any free foods between meals. I did it for the week and it did work. I did it because I'd been on the plan for a while and needed something to give me a kick up the bum to get started again!!

Success Express

3 meals a day which must consist of 2/3 superfree (under the "old" superfree rules which is eggs/cottage cheese/quorn etc) and 1/3 can be red or green or red/green

All snacks must be superfree (eggs, cottage cheese, yogs, fruit, veg)

2 A's and 2 B's which can be with meals or as breakfast for example

Any synned items must be taken at the highest syn value

up to 15 syns a day.

It doesn't sound much but it is pretty difficult as meals like spag bol, risotto etc are out! I tend to have meat with roasted squash and veg and soups for lunch with a bit of pasta or pulses in.

Give it a go!

Back