Puddings does anyone have a recipe for chocolate truffles

maypole

loves to eat
Hi,

A girl did this ages ago at taster night but I haven't seen her in class since to get the recipe. It wasn't the one with scan bran & they were yum.

Can anyone help?

This maybe? What did we do before Google? ...

"This is recipe from slimming world, only 1 syn each, so can eat as many as i like and still be good ....yum!!!!

8 Ryvita original
4 tablespoons nutella chocolate spread
1 tablespoon water.

Crush ryvitas, add water and chocolate spread and mix. Scoop into mini cases and try and leave to set!!!!!"

This one is goooooooooooood!

Chocolate Truffles
Adapted from the Cook Yourself Thin recipe. Absolutely divine!!!!! :eat:

CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES

Total syns: 57.5
Makes approx 19 truffles = 3 syns/truffle
(can make truffles bigger or smaller to suit)

200g good quality chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
6 tbsp strong black coffee (such as espresso)
2 tbsp clear honey
2 tsp Splenda, or to taste (optional)
1 tbsp cocoa powder, to dust

1) Melt chocolate in a large bowl over simmering water or alternatively microwave until melted.

2) Gently pour in the coffee and slowly mix it into the chocolate until the consistency thickens. The texture of the chocolate will start to seize and thicken almost instantly.

3) Add the honey a tablespoon at a time and slowly mix it in until you get a highly glossy chocolate mixture. This should only take a couple of minutes. Taste and
add Splenda if desired.

4) Chill the bowl in the fridge for an hour or until the truffle mixture is nearly solid.

5) Sieve the cocoa powder onto a plate. Scrape a teaspoonful of the mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into a marble-sized ball, then roll through
the cocoa powder until fully coated and pop into an airtight container. Repeat the process until all the mixture is used up and store in the fridge. Dust with additional Splenda if desired.

I have the SW Truffles recipe at home - I will bring it into work tomorrow & post it for you.

I do remember though that they are 3.5 syns each

Back